Husky wallpapers

BlueWolf

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jos, is there anything you are not good at when it comes to anything computer related????? lol

Good Job Mate!

Thanks! I'm just always curious in doing things slightly different. In this case it was tracing an image without using the built-in tools (that won't give you much control). It's fun though, I'm learning new stuff and techniques on the fly :)

......but it could also be procrastination because I actually wanted to write a program today and I haven't written a single line yet :oops:

Thanks! I'm just always curious in doing things slightly different. In this case it was tracing an image without using the built-in tools (that won't give you much control). It's fun though, I'm learning new stuff and techniques on the fly :)

......but it could also be procrastination because I actually wanted to write a program today and I haven't written a single line yet :oops:

only takes 20mins to write a program though dont it? :lolman:

if you're still learning then cant wait to see what else you can come up with :up:

@Sarah Kimba and Kaiser running light of the setting sun. This one was the hardest to make so far, I'm not even gonna tell you how many hours I spend on this :eek: It's all in the small details. Still not fully happy with it but I need to stop and go to bed at some point, don't I? :D

post-6214-13586078836841_thumb.jpg

post-2355-1358597596748_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Sometimes when I see a photo I can see all the things I can make with it in my mind. Of course, it also happens that after 3 hours of working on it it turns out to be rubbish. I'm trying to make something like Kaiser but it's hard for any husky that has no clear markings like Glala :eek: Might just want to try something else in the mean time until I get a better knowledge of how to tacky that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As always I've been trying something new again. This time it's (vector) wallpapers. They're good for abstract wallpapers. But a wallpapers can't be without a husky right? :)

Since I needed a good sharp photo with preferable something black and white, Kodah at the huskycamp from @kodah's dad turned out to be a really good candidate! (I hope you don't mind!)

[ATTACH=full]14462[/ATTACH]

And in silver

[ATTACH=full]14463[/ATTACH]

Might gonna try some more later, but the problem is that I really need high quality photos for this, but luckily I made my own "small" set of photos at the huskycamp :P

(This is the original photo by the way)

sorry for delay in replying, not been on for a while, but another awesome piece of work jos !!

Something else I made today but I couldn't find a good use for it as wallpaper.

It's not a wallpaper, but it's still quite neat. It's Kaiser! Painstakingly redrawn/copied by hand :S: @Sarah

[ATTACH=full]14535[/ATTACH]

i have this as my desktop :D

• 1 month later...

I did one by request!

This is Misty from @MyLilGirl_Misty :D

Aaaand this is Misty on top of the world! :D

post-4-13596585323171_thumb.jpg

I have no idea how I come up with this one, but have to say it's quite cool! :D

If you are curious how I made it, the world is made with Inkscape, a vector editor, and the background is completely made in GIMP. Both of these programs are free to download and use :)

I created a second wallaper because the other one might be a bit busy for some. So this one is very basic. Somewhat inspired by my first wallpaper obvious, since I liked to composition so much.

edit: Right now I'm too busy with my internship, school and homework. So I'm not taking any requests at the moment, I don't want you to wait more than a month before I finally have something for you. Maybe somewhere in the future, but not now.

post-2355-13585991447301_thumb.jpg

post-2355-13585991448629_thumb.jpg

Nice work, Jos! I'd like one, but you're busy with life and all that. Can I be put on a waiting list? LOL.

I would love to do that but ehh.. Remind of it next month please :D

Gotta go back developing all the photos I shot of the birds we have at school. We have to name all of them, write our own little encyclopaedia about these birds, how we can recognise them and include their photos. Did I already say we also have to learn them all out of our head? All 60 of them! :eek:

thats really nice,like the silver one.

totally off topic,but that is the exact pose(head,not full body) i want off Shadow for my next tattoo.......but getting it is not so easy,she will not keep still:rolleyes:

Thats the same problem we have with taking pics of Czar Demon, its what makes photo of the month so hard for us (but creativley challenging):dog3::D :wow2:great pics, Jos-love how they wallpaper turned out:clap::up:

I would love to do that but ehh.. Remind of it next month please :D

Gotta go back developing all the photos I shot of the birds we have at school. We have to name all of them, write our own little encyclopaedia about these birds, how we can recognise them and include their photos. Did I already say we also have to learn them all out of our head? All 60 of them! :eek:

:eek::jawdrop:Thats alot to remember-:wow2: