Some people make my blood boil

Amanda Mayson

Hi all, yesterday took alfie on the school run to pick up my daughter, which i have done only twice before, he is getting really good with his training now so i thought ok he can come with me today, first i had people crossing over the road to avoid us, that was fine some people are afraid of dogs, then the lollipop lady at the school said "OMG you cant take that wolf onto the school property" i opened my mouth to tell her it was not a wolf, she was already running in the direction of the headmasters office......so me being me carried on walking, now i did not take him where all the other parents were waiting i took him behind a fence.... we felt like we were in a zoo, people staring and whispering, Alfie was quite happy rolling about on the grass, next thing the headmaster was walking towards me, "excuse me" he said "but you cant bring that animal onto school property" by this time my blood was boiling.......i replied "im not on school property and this is Alfie a siberian husky not a wolf or a beast" then to make it worse he said "thats no husky, huskies have markings" well i raised my voice and shouted "you stupid ignorant man" and i walked away i was fuming, my friend had to pick my little girl up from school i was that angry i cried how can people be so stupid. Well rant over and now i cant take Alfie to school no more, shame XXXXXXX

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wtf:thats &*&*^(^^(^ disgraceful. I have had a woman moan at me for taking my out of control huge wolf to pick my daughter up from pre-school. He did try to jump up her but he was only saying hello, apparently she didnt want to say hello. :groan:

The other day I was walking Storm and a drunken eeejit said "thats a nice wolf" i said "actually he is a siberian husky not a wolf" stupid ignorant people AS IF WE WOULD WALK A WOLF IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!! Helloooooo people, get a brain. :banghead: honestly.

However I can take storm to my eldests school, even into the playground (which im not supposed to do but when i have my 4 year old with me i am NOT standing in the road where its not safe) but noone ever says anything to me. Everyone at the school loves him and he has been going there since he was a tiny pup.

The other day I was walking Storm and a drunken eeejit said "thats a nice wolf" i said "actually he is a siberian husky not a wolf" stupid ignorant people AS IF WE WOULD WALK A WOLF IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!! Helloooooo people, get a brain. :banghead: honestly.

LMFAO i seriously am laughing at that "thats a nice wolf" LMFAO!!!!! some people are just on another planet hahaha

If you were not on school property then i would ignore the lot of them.

who are they to tell you where you can and cant walk your well-behaved wolf......congrats on that didnt realise you could tame one so easily;)

still take Alfie with you to meet your daughter

just tell her where she can find you:D

Happens all the time where I am in London... I think some people are just really ignorant!

Funnily enough I walk past a school nearly every morning & the other day a parent with a 5 year old kid said stay away from the wolf as I walked past...

the kid looked at his mother as if she was stupid and said "it's a husky".... LoL... classic!!

Most of the kids I walk past all go "cool husky!"... hopefully they are more well informed then their parents!!!!

:)

A lot of people think that gray, agouti and white huskies are wolves because they are ignorant and slightly moronic. Huskies get used constantly on films and television to portray wolves and people have been led to believe that this is how a wolf looks.

Such a pity you can't take Alfie on the school run anymore. What stupid people! You should write a letter of complaint to the headmaster about his behaviour and enclose a printed off page of white siberian huskies for him to see. He'll feel pretty stupid then.

Happens all the time where I am in London... I think some people are just really ignorant!

Funnily enough I walk past a school nearly every morning & the other day a parent with a 5 year old kid said stay away from the wolf as I walked past...

the kid looked at his mother as if she was stupid and said "it's a husky".... LoL... classic!!

Most of the kids I walk past all go "cool husky!"... hopefully they are more well informed then their parents!!!!

:)

lmao yes ive had that too, kids are obviously smarter.

you would think tbh that they should know its a siberian husky after the disney film snow dogs ? i know only to well of adults assuming they are " wolf " and the kids pointing out aww its a husky , but still you get some people who purposly cross the road , silly people!

I don't even have Luna home yet and people have been sucking air through their teeth about her! One moron told my mum that huskies are "notoriously violent and not good with people"....his braincell obviously wasn't firing that day!

Ignore the head master, you weren't on school property and your dog was well behaved so there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't take Alfie with you!

:grouphug:

Ignore the head master, you weren't on school property and your dog was well behaved so there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't take Alfie with you!

Yes, take Alfie with you again and take some printed out information for the headmaster in case he kicks off again. Seriously, he can't stop you walking your dog on a public pavement. If your waiting off the school's property theres nothing he can do about it, i mean, whats he really gonna do? Call the police!? The police would laugh in his face!!!!

Perhaps you should suggest a school visit to a Zoo where they actually have wolves and that the stupid headmaster can see what a wolf actually looks like. I would still go to the school and make a point of going onto school grounds as well unless they have signs up that say No Dogs. If the headmaster has a problem with Alfie just give him the number of your vets who can confirm he's actually a dog not a wolf.

On a side note is it any wonder that some schools are failing to educate children when a headteacher is such an idiot

i would still take him - stuff what they think - u wernt IN the school so there for not breaking any rules - i always took mine to go pick my lil bro up from school - n always waited right by the gate too, and i take them when i walk mum to work too (she works in a school) all the kids LOVE the dogs - i dont see the problem so long as he was behaving and not jumping up people they have no reason to complain - i certainly would not stop taking him in the school run just because of sum stupid lolly pop lady n head teacher

haha I'm sure people around your neighbourhoods must live in caves? :S cause seriously the only time Kita ever called a wolf was by the sweetest 3 year old I ever saw, People with half a brain cell know they are huskies and even with dogs that look like wolves, they are rational enough to know its proably not :P