Aussie Husky Meet Up

RoseWillow&Dexter

aww that looks amazing what part of australia is this? i may be moving over there this year with the hubby and son , and ov course we will be taking maya ! its expensive to transfer them :eek: lol

its adelaide in south australia, wow thats quite a move across the globe! Australia is a great place to live though, where would you be moving to?

its adelaide in south australia, wow thats quite a move across the globe! Australia is a great place to live though, where would you be moving to?

melbourne? i know nothing about places lol he got a job with scania? we have wanted to move for ages and its all coming through ! , yup tell me about it im dreading the journey with a 19 month old who cant sit on his ass lol x

awww lucky u

havnt been able to find that many huskys to meet up with theres alot that come to the shcv walks but then they just do a walk the dogs dont get to play together n alot of the time when we go the other dogs have been a fair bit aggressive

hopefully find some husky friends that are very friendly and want to play soon =D

Fantastic Pics.

What was the reaction of the locals to being invaded by so many Huskies. ?

We've had the occasional person drag their children away, coz they are "dangerous dogs"

but for the most part most people are amazed and complimentary. :)