Husky kock out, on my last legs!!!

skitty

Just got back from walking the two bugger lugs, bent down to take buddy's harness off and he jumped up and head butted under my chin and nearly bit my tongue off!!! Managed to stop the bleeding but jaw aches like a sh*t, think after they burned my leg this week and the flexi breaking and lassoing my nuts I am about to retire injured!! need sympathy.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from walking the two bugger lugs, bent down to take buddy's harness off and he jumped up and head butted under my chin and nearly bit my tongue off!!! Managed to stop the bleeding but jaw aches like a sh*t, think after they burned my leg this week and the flexi breaking and lassoing my nuts I am about to retire injured!! need sympathy.

OUCH!!! If it makes you feel any better my OH bit right through the side of his tongue a few weeks back and it closed up within 48 hours and was healed within 5 days! ... his reason was far less impressive though, he was eating a bacon sandwich and got to a tough bit but his tongue got in the way! D'oh!!:duh:

Misty's head-butted me a time or two playing and I will not argue that they are very hard headed dogs (pun intended!)

Sounds like someones been having a bad week - but you know you love it *in retrospect!*

Hope everything heals in the proper places quickly!!! << but I have to admit that I'm laughing! >>

Koopa use to be so bad about headbutting, never caused my lip or mouth to bleed but has made me bite my tongue a few times. Naughty boy lol He doesn't do this anymore. My brother's boxer Brutus was the world's worst about headbutting, only thing stopping him from still doing it is old age.

Tomorrow they will be at arms length all day, did I mention I pulled my hamstring in football last Wednesday and got bitten in a scuffle, bad month do far!!!

You're a walking disaster area or should I say bandy legged hobbling husky owner whose speaking with a bit of a lisp. I bet you're wondering if it's gonna be safe to get out of bed tomorrow and just lie there wonder what joys you are going to receive. They do say good luck follows bad. Are you the person who won the lottery last night?

You're a walking disaster area or should I say bandy legged hobbling husky owner whose speaking with a bit of a lisp. I bet you're wondering if it's gonna be safe to get out of bed tomorrow and just lie there wonder what joys you are going to receive. They do say good luck follows bad. Are you the person who won the lottery last night?

Lol, I wish!!!!

Any chance that was payback? ;)

Don't worry, after a few hours of being lovingly watched by those beautiful eyes you'll forget all about your mishaps. At least, that's how it's been working around here.

awww hope it heals quickly!

my poor oh has a broken nose at the moment and i think bella knows!!! she has headbutt him every day this week!!! poor boy she will jusy jump up for a lick or will jump on the bed while he is sitting up and get him lol it's all appeared accidental but i think she knows! <3