Husky kock out, on my last legs!!!

skitty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say I clicked on this thread because I was intrigued by the title.....and I have to say I've had quite a giggle reading it! Probably shouldn't, but I tend to laugh at others misfortunes.....surely that doesn't make me a horrible person :D.....as long as no one is seriously hurt I do chuckle.....can't help it!

Anyway, Tikka gave me a black eye a few weeks ago, and she's split my daughters' lip.....what is it with huskies and head butting

Have to say I clicked on this thread because I was intrigued by the title.....and I have to say I've had quite a giggle reading it! Probably shouldn't, but I tend to laugh at others misfortunes.....surely that doesn't make me a horrible person :D.....as long as no one is seriously hurt I do chuckle.....can't help it!

Anyway, Tikka gave me a black eye a few weeks ago, and she's split my daughters' lip.....what is it with huskies and head butting

Glad my poor leg amused you!!, spent all weekend in hospital as it went septic and touch and go if I lost my leg :(

Only kidding!!! Still sore though :)

Steve, you gave me a real scare there until I read the bottom bit. You deserved everything you got - no I don't mean that. Hope the birthday celebrations went well and have a safe day if you can.

I'm sorry couldn't resist ;)

Off on my hold Monday so cheerful times!! My boys going to a husky kennel near Wisbech so happy