dog beds

mitch1211

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a single duvet halved and tucked inside itself with 4 old pillows inside it. Only one thats survived the Storm!!!

haha "the storm" Thats awesome!

My mums king charles spaniel sleeps on a folded over single duvet during the day ^_^, Kita did steal it for a while, then decided she preferred the cold hard kitchen floor -_-.

The funniest was when I was sleeping downstairs, I had her bed right next to the sofa I was sleeping on and what did she do? go and sleep on the cold hard fire place >_<

haha "the storm" Thats awesome!

My mums king charles spaniel sleeps on a folded over single duvet during the day ^_^, Kita did steal it for a while, then decided she preferred the cold hard kitchen floor -_-.

The funniest was when I was sleeping downstairs, I had her bed right next to the sofa I was sleeping on and what did she do? go and sleep on the cold hard fire place >_<

why thankyou sir :P James question? :offtopic: but whos Alfie in your sig?

Thats Kita's half brother, Tim made me a Sig and chose the pic with Alfie in it :P

Alfie isn't mine, Its my mate's who lives round the corner, though I hardly get to see him, cause my mate is far to busy and walks him at funny times :(

oh thanks for clearing that up for the nosey people aka me and @Austinville :lolman:

Daughtry Shredded the one we got her.

So, sod it, she can sleep on the floor then. :eek:

both of ours are on single quilt covers (folded in half) with various old sheets/covers inside. My sis organises the student accommodation at one of the local hospitals so when they got rid of their rented properties we got two or three bin bag fulls of sheets, covers, mattress protectors etc. they're great, in the machine regularly and then just throw them when they get tooooo bad :)

I made Sarah several, the best of which was a heavy denim with a layer of old matress padding and a layer of stuffing. Sarah chewed up the lesser, and though the denim lasted longest, eventually she destroyed it too. So I give, she sleeps on her crate floor at night and whichever part of the floor she prefers during the day.

My boys love the crochet doggie rugs I make for them. In the crate, Stalker wants hardly anything in there other than his ball, and Vladimir has to have every single thing he can cram in there. He has his own blanket, little pillow, play tire, big red bone, his puppy (a stuffed animal) and whatever else he thinks should go in there. He also tries to keep his football in there, but Stalker often steals it back and tries to hide it in the couch or under his daddy's computer desk.