Calvin is manhood-less now

calvinandmommy

We got Calvin fixed today. I can already tell it is going to be a long two weeks. He has a cone and is laying on the floor whining. Oh and he wasnt allowed to eat or drink anything this morning and same with tonight. Poor Calvin I feel like I'm torturing him.

But Josh and I figured while he has the cone on his head we can take a few pictures and videos of him. He has already ran smack into a door and I couldnt help but laugh at him. :rofl:

Ok I wont post pictures right now apparently. :( Stupid internet!:mad:

LOL - dogs with cones are always hilarious. When Suka had a cone put on him last year, he was ALWAYS running into stuff. And I would have to help him up the stairs cause the cone would keep on hitting the next step! Sad but funny!

LOL, that's too funny! Our boy just got his stitches out last week. He had to have a cone as well, but after the first day or so, we only had to put it on him when he was alone in his crate. As long as we were with him he left the stitches alone. The vet wanted us to keep the cone on him for 10 days, but after seeing him run into walls, stairs, etc, we just couldn't do that to him (it was funny though). We did get a picture though! After the second day, it was pretty tough to keep him from playing, so we had to give up and let him do a little bit--he did just fine.

He'll soon be back to normal.

or changed in a good way. . . :)

Well I finally had to get on my husbands computer to get the two pictures I have of Calvin to upload.

Enjoy a laugh at Calvin lol. He really does hate that cone. He wont even go potty with it on.

"Im hate all of you!"

[ATTACH=full]14639[/ATTACH]

"Dont look at me!"

[ATTACH=full]14640[/ATTACH]

awwwwwwwwww you cant help but laugh hahaha poor little guy hes probably thinking what did i do to deserve this!