Steaming!!!

Sarah

Good on you mark and sarah for staying calm well even better u didn't rip his head off I would off lol. Good on u louise for standing up against them bullys they are meant to be responsible but was they no they were acting like children

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be happy about that. Thats your little girl, she felt uncomfortable and wanted to get her dad to pick her up. How dare they deny her that. I would take this all the way to the top! Good on you for not letting it slide Sarah and Marc. Well done for not ripping his head off Marc because I would have threatened a law suit...

:) Thanks guys

I've not had a call back today so if I've heard nothing by Monday night i'll be calling again and chasing them up - i'll also make it clear that i SHOULDN'T be chasing them :banghead:

Maybe they're trying to speak to the people involved and put something together *shrug*

If that is classed as being responsible formy grandaughter ( letting her sit outside!!!!!!!!!!!! ) as well as taking her phone and jacket off her then they should NEVER EVER RUN OR HELP AT A CLUB AGAIN!! . Lots of love toyou Louise from Nana, good for you being grown up and sorting the argument out yourself.

NOW I WANT TO GO RIP THERE HEADS FROM THERE SHOULDERS!!!!!!!!!!! :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

::sigh:: I'm really sorry your family went through all this...I can't really add much other than any time a 'leader', 'staff member', etc. is exhibiting behavior that indicates an 'us versus them' mentallity you're putting kids at risk for unnecessary trauma and in really horrid scenarios it can lead to abuse...

I really hope that they take this seriously and nip it in the bumb yesterday...

So let me get this right, they took your girls only means of contacting you her parents from her ?, they took her coat off her ?, and they wouldnt let her leave ? until 9:15pm

Sorry but i kind of think that its more like holding a person against there will and me personnaly i would be making the call to the police.

oh forgot to update

got a call from the district commissioner on tuesday - wanted to hear my side of things - went through the basics of what happened, was told that scouts shouldn't have mobiles on them in case they get damaged - the parents sue the scouts to recoup the cost of the phone - fair point - but Louise told me loads of people have phones there all the time and that he would take that up as a separate matter.

not had a call since and he said he was going to speak to the scout leader when he was back from holiday and then get back in touch

will keep you posted - she's not been back since and neither have her friends