Most of you will find this very odd :)

Tan J P

I love my ex-hubby and his wife very much :heartbeat:

we are currently re-vamping my very tired kitchen(cant afford to replace it)

and my ex hubs had been helping a little along the way.

He is excellent at working with wood,infact,will put his hand to anything and the results are always top notch!

He and his wife have now decided they are going to finish it all off as my birthday pressi :yahoo:

which will just leave the decorating for me afterwards!

Keith (my hubby) is absolutely fine about this,he knows his limits,lol, and he and wood are just not friends!!!!

All 4 of us are best of friends.....which i know is a really odd thing to say:eek:

but its great,and the kids love it.

well thats the end of my 'so what' waffling,i'm just dead chuffed!!!:D

We have been parted for quite a few years now and my boys were only young at the time

but right from the onset we have done our upmost to ensure that the kids were always happy.

unfortunately i just fell out of love with him,loved him to bits but wasn't in love with him and i couldn't go on like that

it wasn't fair on him or the kids.

he is a lovely fella and he deserved to be happy again too!

Christmas' and Birthdays are all about the 6 of us,and this is absolutely great:D

That is odd. Certainly better than most divorce circumstances.

I agree,shame more people cant be the same way,especially where kids are involved

on saying that,we had no nasty divorce it was all amicable so that all helps with keeping it all hunkydory:D

Not odd at all Tan, my parents are divorced and every two months we have a huge family dinner including both my parents and their partners - it is great, no animosity or ill feeling at all. We are very lucky
:)
Well done to you are everyone involved, it takes special people to be able to that successfully.

Look forward to seeing photos of the birthday present

Edit: having a senior moment
:(

Not odd at all Tami, my parents are divorced and every two months we have a huge family dinner including both my parents and their partners - it is great, no animosity or ill feeling at all. We are very lucky
Well done to you are everyone involved, it takes special people to be able to that successfully.

Look forward to seeing photos of the birthday present

Thank-you Rosemary.........i'll even forgive you for calling me Tami ;)

i'm glad you and your family have much the same relationship,it just makes things extra special :D

Thank-you Rosemary.........i'll even forgive you for calling me Tami ;)

i'm glad you and your family have much the same relationship,it just makes things extra special :D

Sorry :eek: If you see the thread on how old are you - you will understand - not that that is any excuse, don't know what I was thinking :duh:

I'm just the same.. Me my bloke and my ex and his wife and kids get on great and I love his kids to bits .. I'm also very close friends with my blokes ex wife , we go gym together and go on lash together.. some people find it so strange but it is so much better for the kids to all be Adults.. :-)

X Angie & Rico X

So nice that you too can get on well with your ex.

While it took a long time to repair the damage that divorce can cause a family,

We got through our problems and now me and my ex are good friends.

Well done. Hope the Kitchen looks great when they're finished.