Uks youngest grandad

Nicole

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

our bodies are deigned to have children younger rather than older. apparently the perfect age for a woman's body to have children is about 17 because it can cope better and recover faster.

i would be more shocked at people like my mother in law who had 2 more children later in life. the first at 57 the next at 59

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-333798/Mother-aged-59-The-tawdry-truth.html

our bodies are deigned to have children younger rather than older. apparently the perfect age for a woman's body to have children is about 17 because it can cope better and recover faster.

i would be more shocked at people like my mother in law who had 2 more children later in life. the first at 57 the next at 59

http://www.gethampshire.co.uk/news/s/58854_grandmother_57_gives_birth_to_baby_boy

Yes, but where is the life experience to be able to cope with having children at a young age. Some may be able to cope, but not all. However, at 57 the risks of having birth defects is greatly increased and the Mother will be 78 when the child turns 21.

i fell preggers at 17 had my baby at 18 thats a big difference from 14 and also i would not have had him if i could not afford to keep him , me and my partner both work great jobs and have our own house ect no benefits not going to be the case for this couple , shes only 14 hasnt been out on a night out or anything! hasnt lived , if that was my daughter i wouldnt have welcomed it with open arms .

i fell preggers at 17 had my baby at 18 thats a big difference from 14 and also i would not have had him if i could not afford to keep him , me and my partner both work great jobs and have our own house ect no benefits not going to be the case for this couple , shes only 14 hasnt been out on a night out or anything! hasnt lived , if that was my daughter i wouldnt have welcomed it with open arms .

please please share with with more girls or couples that have a baby at a young age! That it is possible! :P

my mum was the same as you - had my brother at 18 me 2 years later - but i agree 17/18 is no where near as bad as 14 - at 14 they are still babies themselves n shouldnt even be thinking about having a bf let alone having sex - imo

my mum was the same as you - had my brother at 18 me 2 years later - but i agree 17/18 is no where near as bad as 14 - at 14 they are still babies themselves n shouldnt even be thinking about having a bf let alone having sex - imo

exactly i was more intrested in anything other than boys ! lol last thing i would even think about at that age would be sex :confused: , my 11 year old sister knows all about it !! its disgusting but she knows all about due to school showing them videos ect , i never got tht at school :jawdrop:

Yes, but where is the life experience to be able to cope with having children at a young age. Some may be able to cope, but not all. However, at 57 the risks of having birth defects is greatly increased and the Mother will be 78 when the child turns 21.

Yeah, I'd be more concerned about a 14 year old being able to have the maturity to be a good mom. While a 57 year old might or might not be a good mother, at least she has more experience and hopefully would be! Gill, she used a donor egg, so at least birth defects are less likely, although as was pointed out by you and the article, she's old enough to be mistaken for his grandmother!

That's crazy - they haven't had a chance to grow up yet :( and their lives have changed forever.

has it? i hope they are good parents i see / read alot of young parents who have kids and leave it up to there parents to bring up really ( even seen it on teen mom) its a sad fact :(

exactly i was more intrested in anything other than boys ! lol last thing i would even think about at that age would be sex :confused: , my 11 year old sister knows all about it !! its disgusting but she knows all about due to school showing them videos ect , i never got tht at school :jawdrop:

:jawdrop: she knows all that stuff at 11!? I think I was more concerned with Pokemon and horse riding at that age!

:jawdrop: she knows all that stuff at 11!? I think I was more concerned with Pokemon and horse riding at that age!

she knew since the age of 8 even knows oral sex the lot ! i dont think its right for schools to be teaching at that age... haha same ! pokemon cards :cool: lol

she knew since the age of 8 even knows oral sex the lot ! i dont think its right for schools to be teaching at that age... haha same ! pokemon cards :cool: lol

Pokemon was brilliant!

And oh my gosh! 8!!??? Thats ridiculous! My little half brother Joshua is 9 now, I'd hate to think he knows about that stuff! that sort of information is just NOT for children!!!

My family think I'm a bit young for kids because I'm 23 and havn't done much travelling yet. I keep trying to explain to them that having a child isn't going to ruin my life, I can't wait to SHARE my life with my child. I have an excuse to go to disneyworld in florida in a few years now!

Pokemon was brilliant!

And oh my gosh! 8!!??? Thats ridiculous! My little half brother Joshua is 9 now, I'd hate to think he knows about that stuff! that sort of information is just NOT for children!!!

My family think I'm a bit young for kids because I'm 23 and havn't done much travelling yet. I keep trying to explain to them that having a child isn't going to ruin my life, I can't wait to SHARE my life with my child. I have an excuse to go to disneyworld in florida in a few years now!

i suppose i can see why they think that , however its not going to ruin your life , i cant see my life without aaron now :) everything just has to go round him now ! and yeah disney land florida is always a great excuse ! lol to me if your ready a child makes ur life 100x better :) all day iv listened to whats that? and bouncy bouncy his news words lol and i never have a smile of my face :wub:

i suppose i can see why they think that , however its not going to ruin your life , i cant see my life without aaron now :) everything just has to go round him now ! and yeah disney land florida is always a great excuse ! lol to me if your ready a child makes ur life 100x better :) all day iv listened to whats that? and bouncy bouncy his news words lol and i never have a smile of my face :wub:

Awwww, thats lovely! My hubby and I have been wanting a baby for about a year now so we are plenty ready, also, I'd rather have a child while i'm young so I can still enjoy all the fun silly stuff with them. I am a big kid anyway and I love kids films. I guess that might change when I have to watch finding Nemo about 20X in a row.

No, too young.

The "grandmum" will end up bringing up the baby whilst the "mum" carries on with school.

Crazy :(

I'm 4 years younger than her mother and my daughter is 3....

I don't think children that are still in schools should be having children personally. They can not finantually take care of the child and it's unfair on that poor baby.

My mum had me at 16 but I had Ayrria at 22. My mother gave me up to my grandparents when I was 3, I was very nearly put up for adoption... I promised myself I wouldn't leave my child with out a father and that I'd be married before having kids. What kind of life that girl is brininging that little girl into... It's sad..