Uks youngest grandad

Nicole

Awwww, thats lovely! My hubby and I have been wanting a baby for about a year now so we are plenty ready, also, I'd rather have a child while i'm young so I can still enjoy all the fun silly stuff with them. I am a big kid anyway and I love kids films. I guess that might change when I have to watch finding Nemo about 20X in a row.

haha trust me it doesnt iv seen finding nemo hunners of times not and i still laugh it :oops: lol

ha! that even if you have a baby fairly young, it possible to get a career and not rely on the government :)

true alot of people see kids as easy access money and it taints young mothers , i dono how many times i get looked up and down and whispered at when im out with him drives me mad

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly i was more intrested in anything other than boys ! lol last thing i would even think about at that age would be sex :confused: , my 11 year old sister knows all about it !! its disgusting but she knows all about due to school showing them videos ect , i never got tht at school :jawdrop:

the yr 3s in the sch i worked at had a sex ed lesson the other week - i dont think it goes RIGHT into it at that age tho - i think its more body changes n stuff but i still think yr 3 is too young - i remember my yr 6 sex ed lesson n it was gross LOL - even when i went up into secondary school - all the vids of naked people we had 2 watch was more gross and funny than anything - we deffo did not have sex on our minds at that age

That's the thing @Shadow-Kodah....kids are such hard work. And I bet if most of these teenagers had t live with a baby and help care for it, they wouldn't want one. Living at the in laws house for the first 6 months after having Josh has put my sister in law off having kids and having sex without contraception...whenever you say to her about kids, she's like no, not for a looooong time! And she's 21!!!!!

I was pregnant at 16 and I coped . I was one of the lucky ones as the father stuck around and we got married at 17 and had another .

Only thing is I cant get rid of him !!!! all these years!!!!!!!!!!! who said childhood sweethearts dont work , Love you really Dunc LOL :wub:. Oh my god did I just say that !! Now where is that phone number for my therapist !!!!!!!!!!:oops:

Well I had my first child at 18, she WAS planned (shock horror) and the others since were planned too (well my last was a welcome surprise but I wouldnt change her for all the world)

My mum was 16 when she had me, so she was just 34 when she became a grandma. I wouldnt change my kids for all the world. My 9 year old as defiant as she is, is like a best friend. We go to JLS concerts together and talk boybands. I love it. Children IMO dont ruin your life, mine have made my life complete.

Concerns when I was 14:

Should I dye my hair?

I hate my history teacher...I hope he gets fired for being mean.

Will mom let me go to the dance?

Band Practice

Basketball Practice

I wonder if that boy I like notices me

Should I keep wearing contacts or switch to glasses?

I really hope I don't get volunteered for babysitting again...sooo tired of those people's kids.

It is such a shame that the cycle is just carrying on. If you have a baby at 14 your miss out on so many care free teenage years of being having no responsibility, getting to do what you want. Its time you can never get back.

When i was in my first year of high school i just started meeting new people and one of my friends who was 12 had sex with some random guy and fell pregnant and didnt keep it. It was seriously the last thing on my mind at that age

wowow thats so young....crazy too many kids are having kids these days

I had two friends in high school have kids they both dropped out and imo its not been in there benefit...one of them has had the child taken off her n the other one her mum cares for the child its nuts