Simple pleasures

Sarah

Which all the wrongs in the world, bill paying, arguing, work, bill paying, bill paying.......need i go on ??

What simple things in life do you enjoy to help you unwind? or to cheer yourself up?

For me it's taking off with my boys and gong for a good walk somewhere quiet and open, I also like sitting down with a good book

EDIT - using the forum as an excuse isn't an easy way out lol

When I have one I like to go out for a ride on my motorbike, especially when its nice and warm out.

I like to take my boys for a great long walk somewhere peacefull and then get home and enjoy the peace and quiet of tierd huskies ;)

I will also occasionally go and make some cards to chill out.

And, of course, I come on here to relax too :)

I have loads!

I love listening to my eldest 2 playing 'imaginary games' and giggling when they think you cannot hear them...or randomly breaking into a song or dance.

I love waking up in the morning and seeing my beautiful baby girl beaming at me, i love the way she giggles and babbles.

I love it when Suka becomes a fuss pot and bows at you, or just gives you a cheeky lick of the hand as you walk past.

I love to just put some decent music on and sing my head off, or go for a drive with said killer tunes singing....I also love to go for a walk in the evening with just Suka and hubby and keely (usually when family have the older 2...they havent quite learnt to walk to heel yet lol)

And most of all i love to sit down with either just andy or all together with the kids and watch a movie all snuggled up on the sofa.

As for cheering myself up i like to go for a long relaxing bubble bath, or do some excersise ( i love to practise karate or yoga when i am feeling down as it brings me right back up!) I also like to pick up the phone and call either my mum, or my bestest girlfriend and just talk for hours....If i feel a little bit down, i only have to look at my kids to start to feel better, i am so lucky!

And of course there is this site too :) I have made some wonderful friends on here and i will enjoy making some more!