Karen I know you are worried ...but look :)

Tim

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Tim,the pics are very reassuring.Can't help but worry about my boys:(,but know they are FAR better off with you than a kennels.The girls are a bit quiet without them!!.Big 'Thank You' to you both again.Can't wait to get back from hols now,and we haven't even gone yet!!:rolleyes:

Yes Thundy does love our Diesel. I closed the big doors and they have run until their mouths are dragging the ground. Thunder takes instructions well and he is getting used to not pestering Diesel. They are all asleep on a big ole pink fluffy blanket lol Lycan and Sookie are crazy together. Wish u coulda seen them...we should have let them run when u were here.

Looks like they are having a blast.

Well done for looking after them. :)

I can't thank Tim enough.We booked this hol at short notice and couldn't even find a decent kennel to take all 4.Our girls(Mystie and Sass) are not leaving us until Tues,when they go to a fab new kennels in a beautiful place(As good as it gets for a kennel anyway).Tim thought it would be better if he took our boys earlier,then if all was fine by Tues when we leave:cry1:,we would have peace of mind too!!.He has also saved us a fortune,so we will have to bring him back a nice pressie!!:D

lol U don't owe me a thing dear....it's just gone midnight and I was going to text you but thought u would be in bed. Lycan is asleep in his crate. I took the blankey out with your scent and shoved it under his nose in the lounge and he started waggin his tail and sniffin it so I put it in the crate and he climbed right in and laid down. All is quiet on the home front. I've put extra blankets down and I covered one side of Lycans cage with a nice thick blanket to keep him cozy! He growled at me once he was in his crate bless him. He is wondering where his mummy is. It looks like everything is going to be fine. I will text u once I am up and about later today! I will give them a good run tomorrow and if its sunny hopefully the pics will be a bit more clear. Lots of hugs and kisses from Thundy and Lycan XXXxxx

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.Just reading all this makes me feel better.Yes,the boys are having a holiday!!Who knows what goes on in a dogs mind.How much do they remember?It's hard for me to leave Lycan,cos he really is a mummy's boy.:cry1:So torn between wanting a holiday somewhere sunny, cos my girls have kept begging me,but unhappy at thought of leaving all my dogs behind.Mystie and Sass are so quiet this morning,am I imagining they are sad??!I know they will be well cared for with Tim and they are fortunate to have avoided the kennels.Maybe it will actually do them good,and teach Lycan to be more outgoing.One thing 's for sure.Having huskies ,I will never dread coming back from my holidays and never suffer the holiday blues!!Thanks again Tim,you're a star!!!:clap:(You'll be the ones needing a holiday by the time we get back!!)

Good Morning...update...

All went well last night , they slept all night long. Got up for feeds and that went well. Gave everyone a treat and.....Lycan and Sookie got in a fight! Everyone is ok we broke it up and he seems ok now. He still won't come to me but he was on the stairs with Damian having a cuddle and a pet. I get off work at 4 so will give u another update then via text when I get home. Damian is there with them now. Thunder has decided to leave Diesel in peace now and they are getting along like a house on fire...My Sookie is a jealous cow though and she doesn't know where or who to run to next.

Good Morning...update...

All went well last night , they slept all night long. Got up for feeds and that went well. Gave everyone a treat and.....Lycan and Sookie got in a fight! Everyone is ok we broke it up and he seems ok now. He still won't come to me but he was on the stairs with Damian having a cuddle and a pet. I get off work at 4 so will give u another update then via text when I get home. Damian is there with them now. Thunder has decided to leave Diesel in peace now and they are getting along like a house on fire...My Sookie is a jealous cow though and she doesn't know where or who to run to next.

Ok Tim,Thanks.Will speak to you later.Have a couple of things I forgot to mention !:)(House is like a morgue without them!!:()

You have too much stuff too plan to be worrying......trust me when I say they are fine! Even I am amazed at how good this is going. It's like they have lived here all their lives ...except when i try to touch Lycan lol

hmm where has my signature gone..