Karen I know you are worried ...but look :)

Tim

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is definitely part of a new pack now!!.;)He looks bigger already,like he's grown overnight.What is he going to look like after over 2 wks?.Won't recognise him,hope he'll recognise me though!!:S:.Looks like he finding his new home very interesting!Where's Tundy boy??

We tried to take them for a walk but Lycan was having NONE of it...he bucked his legs up and wouldn't budge for us. I was practically dragging him so I felt it best to leave it for another day. But as u see they are running round like nutters.

We tried to take them for a walk but Lycan was having NONE of it...he bucked his legs up and wouldn't budge for us. I was practically dragging him so I felt it best to leave it for another day. But as u see they are running round like nutters.

Thats not like him but I agree ,you may be better leaving him for a bit.He will get enough exercise in your ground anyway!!:)

[ATTACH=full]14692[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]14693[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]14694[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]14695[/ATTACH]

I am getting to him...I'm taking these as I type and running upstairs to post them lol

You are doing a great job!!.My girls have been so pleased to see them.My youngest, Saraya said this morning that Lycan must think that his life has now gone all pear shaped!!.I think she feels reassured now!!:clap:

I've had the castle doors shut just with them running around , now they are all back in laying around in different spots. Thunder and Diesel sleep together and Sookie and Lycan lie next to each other. Lycan and Sookie are nasty players. I keep telling them off ! They play way too rough and then it ends up in snarls and teeth. Most of the time they are ok. Lycan runs right by Sookie's side and where she goes...he goes.

Urgh..I must have been alot more tired than I thought. Damian is always up at the crack of Dawn but I did not wake up until 9 this morning...I feel shattered! Little Lycan was at the top of the stairs when I came out of my room and he ran over and jumpped on me and was licking and he just went nuts......ahhhhhh finally I think I am there. We will be out today as it's my godsons birthday so we are taking the whole group over to Damian's mums. lol

Urgh..I must have been alot more tired than I thought. Damian is always up at the crack of Dawn but I did not wake up until 9 this morning...I feel shattered! Little Lycan was at the top of the stairs when I came out of my room and he ran over and jumpped on me and was licking and he just went nuts......ahhhhhh finally I think I am there. We will be out today as it's my godsons birthday so we are taking the whole group over to Damian's mums. lol

That sounds positive,he must be coming round now!!Hope they have a good day out and behave for you.Catch up with you all later!!:)

Thank you so much for posting these wonderful photos!!.It's so good seeing them all having a brill time together,but strange also cos we're still here.Will be glad when I have finished this dreaded packing and can't wait to go now,cos sooner we go,the sooner we get back(Why are we going??!!) I miss my boys terribly,and so do Sass and Mystie,Mystie walks around whining,looking for Lycan:(.Can't believe how easy it is without them,cos Sass has no one to play with,so they just sleep all the time,but where's the fun in that.I now know that however hard it is having 4,it is oh,so worth it at the same time.House is too empty and quiet.Just hope they don't forget me:cry1:Thanks again,Tim......Karen.x

fabulous pics

i cant even pick a favourite :D

at least you can enjoy yor hols knowing they are absolutely fine.........mind you,i might have to nip over and ''borrow'' Lycan;)

You're right,they're having a ball!!Think I'll be doing the same myself after our hols!!.He might be a bit confused with whom he really does belong to;) !!

Lycan is not hesitating to come to us now and he went to Damians mum str8 away without even growling. Licking and waggin his tail..if anything Karen this is going to help sort him out being so shy to strangers. He just came upstairs with Sook Monster and I had one on each side licking me lol

Lycan is not hesitating to come to us now and he went to Damians mum str8 away without even growling. Licking and waggin his tail..if anything Karen this is going to help sort him out being so shy to strangers. He just came upstairs with Sook Monster and I had one on each side licking me lol

Yes,he has lead a very sheltered life til now!Always good to make new friends,as long as he doesn't forget the old ones!!:rolleyes: