Karen I know you are worried ...but look :)

Tim

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Karen should have arrived in Turkey....I wish them the best holiday ever! Thunder and Lycan are being good boys. I had to lure them to bed with treats last night because they didn't wanna go to bed lol. It was 12 am and I was knackered. I will post some more pics Karen if you are keeping up with this ...I know u will be. Have a great time Hun!

I am using this as a Diary sort of for Karen if she is able to get online there.... Today Thunder came to work with me ! I work with people who are autistic and have learning disabilities and Thunder has been showered with love! He is particularly fond of one of the girl clients but even my dogs seem to be drawn to her. She smiles like a mule chompin on a saw briar when I say " My dogs must think you are really special!" He has enjoyed himself and he has been fantastic! Damian is home with Diesel, Lycan and Sookie.....

• 2 weeks later...

Well Today is the day.....Karen is home, we just got off the phone! As much as I will miss the boys I must say I will be glad to get Diesel and Sookie back into their own routine. I have let them both do as they please to ensure that Thunder and Lycan felt at home. Thunder is the sweetest and most gentle dog that you could ever want. He really is a big softy. Lycan and Sookie were in a battle over food and treats which caused a few arguments between them. Lycan and Sookie both are very head strong when it comes to food. Sookie has always been dominate over food and she runs from bowl to bowl and growls at Diesel...this time she bit off more than she could chew with him. It wasn't perfect all of the time, but most of the time. Lycan decided that he likes Sookie's food as well which has upset his tummy a bit. Karen will kill me, it's not too bad at the moment as we had to think of ways to feed all 4 without squabbles and mixing food.

I am getting my hallway tiled and wet room at the moment so I am forcing Karen to do the handover outside lol. The man doing it has scolded me and has made sure that I know we can't walk on them. Everytime the dogs run down them he rolls his eyes......oops! I have made him leave a trail down the center of the hallway to get the dogs from A to B. He hates me ...but hey it has to be done! I have loads of photos printed out for Karen. Diesel and Sookie got Thunder and Lycan a present to go home with, to remember them. It has been an experience but all in all it was GREAT! Karen, Cuneyt , as long as you don't go on holiday 10 times a year we will do this again :clap: Thats if you trust us after you get them back. I am sure their bad habits that they have picked up from my 2 are going to drive you nuts. I have pretty much let them do as they please.......:rolleyes: within limits of course. I wanted to bath them before she gets them but I just ain't got time. I can't wait for Karen to see how different Lycan is....looks and personality. He loves us to death now whereas before he would barely let us touch him. He is a big Mama's boy but he also Likes him some Tim too! lol Oh did he jump and run this morning when I let them out..I think he knows something is up! I will take loads of photos during the handover so we can all see how much they missed their family. I am honored that she trusted us enough to do this for them and hope they had a wonderful holiday in Turkey! Karen if you see the pic of Thunder stood by my car.....you may find that he is enjoying his rides a little too much...he does this everytime we go out because he thinks we are going into Ross! lol

Lol, Karen gets there.....

dogs run out to greet her. . .

Hi, mum, we're staying.

This Husky hotel is GREAT !!!! :)

post-4-13586082996097_thumb.jpg

Home at last....they were so HAPPY! Sookie bit Lycan an hour before they arrived........I could have died! Poor thing , she is so nasty ! Not a scratch on him for over 2 weeks and she went and got him an hour before they got there. All else was ok though..they were a pleasure to have!

post-5227-13585980894175_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585980895819_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585980897272_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585980898669_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585980900149_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585980901903_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585980903255_thumb.jpg

Hi Tim,

Have only just found time to read all this!!.Did 6 loads of washing yesterday!!.It was so exciting to come back and see all our pack.We had to collect the girls from their kennels in the morning.They went mad when they saw us!!.The kennel owner said they had been fantastic dogs to have and so clean,never once dirtying their kennels.She said they were definitely the most dominant dogs there,and had to be walked first every day!!

We couldn't wait then to see you and the boys.Their welcome was every bit as we expected,Thunder did his crazy run,and Lycan was all over me!!:doglick:I couldn't believe how big he looked!!.They were both in fantastic shape and looked amazing.:yahoo:

When we got back it was so special to reunite them.Lycan cried (and wet himself with excitement!! :redface1:)when he saw Mystie!!.Mystie was overjoyed to see him too.Thunder went all big eyed,his pupils were huge!!:heartbeat:Sass was so happy too.I had wondered if there might be any probs,cos they were separated for nearly 3 weeks,but it was fine.They all settled down immediately,Sass resumed her dominant role over Lycan,and they all ate really well.As for any bad habits,none whatsoever!!,It was like they had never been away,so why I worried ,I don't know!!(Next year we'll go for a month!!-only joking!!)Today,they all went out for about 2 hours and had a great run together, I took some pics which I will post later.

I can't thank you and Damian enough for having them,I am indebted to you.It's no easy task,juggling work and caring for 4 dogs,but you did it fantastically.!!You made them a brilliant foster home,don't think they know how lucky they were.!Hope you had a peaceful evening with just your two!! Thank you also for the lovely photos,and framed picture.It's a lovely reminder of their time together with you.:thankyou:

Karen xxx

Karen

It really wasn't any different other than the space they filled ! They were both well behaved. A few hiccups that you know about but other than that it was ok. They loved their walks and the run 4 times a day in the courtyard did them good too. The girls have settled down and are quiet as Mice! Sookie is back to hogging the sofa...I think she was jealous of Lycan being so close to me and she wouldn't get on the sofa with me like she normally does...only until last night. It's funny how they change when their routine gets upset. I was so worried that your 2 were going to act like mine LOL I do tend to let them do as they please...yours are so well behaved. It is very quiet at our house I must admit. Sookie is back to her howling when I get up in the mornings , she even stopped doing that which wasn't a bad thing. She runs towards me and does her Waaarr warrr warr warrr ! Cry! lol

What a week though........I have the face of a harassed Rat ! Work! Tiles, Plumbers, and now Electricians! I coulda cut that tile man! He was so hateful!

Thats so weird if I was getting a female for a while I was gonna name it sookie then one day somone said snookie by accident and it killed it for me -.- I ended up with a boy anyways :P

Urgh...We Get Sootie all the time and I just wanna Fag out on them and go " Miss Thang It ain't SOOTIE It's SOOKIE!" *snap snap snap*

Yes,Indeed the collar is lovely.We were commenting today on how well it suits him,Thank you Tim.x

:)

He looks good in Red....but I love red on My two as well! I am having one made on here as soon as I put my order in..*slaps himself* I must go and do that ..I must go and do that ....oooh slap me again!