WHHYYY???

Elyse

Let me start off with a story.

I studied the official motorcycle book for a few days because I want my M1 (or beginner's motorcycle license for those not on a graduated licensing system.). I took my test today.

When I arrived at the test centre, there was a line of people. "Okay," I think to myself "this line isn't that big. Should only take 30 minutes."

I was wrong. I was waiting in line for at least 1-1.5 hours - when I got further along in the line I realized too late I was waiting for that long. I didn't want to leave and completely waste that time I'd already spent.

When I FINALLY get to the front desk, I ask to write my M1 written test. I get the test and sit down and write it.

Later, after waiting 15 minutes for her to mark the damn thing, I get called up. It turns out I passed my Motorcycle portion with flying colours (only got 2 wrong) but I failed my G1 test by only a few questions.

FIRST of all - why did I even have to take a G1 test in the first place? I have my G2, which is a higher level than a G1 therefore I have already demonstrated my knowledge. So they failed me and didn't allow me to get my M1 license because I failed the G1 part. That's just...idiotic.

So I have to go back on Monday, pay 15 bucks to take the test again, and pass this thing.

I should have just left when I saw the huge lineup. Argh - waste of time, money, and gas driving there.