The Pawpack Huskies!! Go Crazy in the Garden!!

basketcase687

Love to watch your lot in the garden Lycan has gotten so big so quick :D

Hubby was commenting on how nice your garden is and can't believe it with 4 huskies... can you settle an argument. Do you have another garden that is huskified and looks like ours or have you just got angel huskies, that don't dig and eat plants :D

They look like they're having a wonderful time - neighbors or no neighbors! Won't be long before Lycan is as big as the rest of the pack! (Lovely garden, by the way!)

Thank you,somehow garden seems to be husky proof!!:DWe are going away for 2 wks next Tues,at least the grass will get a rest!!:rolleyes:Lycans paws are now as big as Thunders!!,they actually look too big for his body and he looks a bit freaky!!:eek:

Great vids of the pawpack as always.

I was also wondering how you keep your garden looking so good with 4 huskies as mine is a mess with only 1

Bit of a mystery that one!!The 3 oldest ones don't dig.Lycan has had a go at the lawn once or twice,and has been firmly told off!!.They can all be left outside ,and can be trusted but they are never bored as they just play constantly with each other.

.We feed the grass regularly,cos it does get a hammering from them all,and it's suprisingly thick!!.Jon actually planted a load of bedding plants in May,and I said you must be mad,but they are all growing like weeds,dogs haven't hurt them!!:D

Love to watch your lot in the garden Lycan has gotten so big so quick :D

Hubby was commenting on how nice your garden is and can't believe it with 4 huskies... can you settle an argument. Do you have another garden that is huskified and looks like ours or have you just got angel huskies, that don't dig and eat plants :D

LOL,we only have one garden!!:rolleyes:It is husky proof somehow!!.Maybe they are only disguised as huskies:wolf:,I don't know!!.They honestly don't dig,and they haven't done much damage to the plants.We have have had a few issues with Lycan,he took a chunk out of our Japanese Maple:eek: and has dug one small hole!!.:oops:The older ones can be left outside all day and they can be completely trusted.We keep an eye on Lycan,but he's learning from the older ones(I Hope!!!)They must be angel huskies after all!!;)

Thank you,somehow garden seems to be husky proof!!:DWe are going away for 2 wks next Tues,at least the grass will get a rest!!:rolleyes:Lycans paws are now as big as Thunders!!,they actually look too big for his body and he looks a bit freaky!!:eek:

Count your blessings for having Angel Huskies then! Amazing how big their feet get as they enter that phase where they grow so quickly!