World of Warcraft

Michelle Melsom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes yes they do! :P

i recently read somewhere that a survey of girl gamers found out that they would ather play games than have sex! now that is extreme geekism lol.. i hate wow when my stepson plays it cos he has it on so loud. the constant roar of monsters being slain really psses me off after a while. him indors playing? hmm its sad but i get peace lol

i recently read somewhere that a survey of girl gamers found out that they would ather play games than have sex! now that is extreme geekism lol.. i hate wow when my stepson plays it cos he has it on so loud. the constant roar of monsters being slain really psses me off after a while. him indors playing? hmm its sad but i get peace lol

tell him to put headphones on! :P

and that is terrible, but women can happily go without sex anyway! most women would probably prefer to watch paint dry! :lolman::P

and that is terrible, but women can happily go without sex anyway! most women would probably prefer to watch paint dry! :lolman::P

i would. it gets interesting when the flies get stuck! errrr to the paint

Then he might make himself go deaf :P

At least you know where he is at all times and that hes not getting into trouble somwhere right :D

I used to play WOW. Miss it now i've seen this thread. I closed the account as couldn't spare the money anymore.

None of my chars were particularly high. Think the highist was level 54 a elf hunter.

Got to love all they sayings and dances!

For the horde!

and pirate day!

And halloween and christmas and easter quests!!!