World of Warcraft

Michelle Melsom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 75 feral druid troll. Skylalynn was from a random name generator. I love names ending in lyn, so went with it. Dragonmaw I think. Not active atm though.

I also play FFXI, and it takes priority so I'm not on wow a whole lot. Not on either atm since no computer, internet or money to get it. :(

:o oh my, ffxi.. used to play it, Kechara on Alexander, but quit when they mentioned raising the level cap and making every piece of gear I worked for worthless ; ; Also, end game drama/job-like-ness took its toll lol.

Switched to WOW because it wasn't so time consuming and group based. Also have rl friends there, while ffxi I only knew my sister and bf. Could spend a little time solo leveling instead of hours lfp too lol; though I hear stuff has changed a loooot.

Kechara is my belf 85 hunter and Mirela is my undead 85 priest, both on Sen'jin

Also have plenty alts.. cow 85 druid just for herbs and mining, 75 mage and the rest under there.

World of Warcraft. - killing relationships since 2001.

Or making them :P Gamer partners ftw!

@Kechara

It has changed a lot! If you don't mind helping people in the game, you could play it forever. Abyssea is fun, but you get everything so fast.

They've also added augmenting to sky gear and are going to add it to salvage gear. I'm a white mage main so I only know the mage augments. Like genbus shield has up to cure potency +5%, cure cast time -8%, and hp or mp +25 or lower. No negative augments.

I was Aaralyn on shiva server. Was also on gilga and phoenix for a bit. Alexander actually got merged with shiva.

Ooh. Your name is Jaimie too! Well, minus one "I". Cool :D