World of Warcraft

Michelle Melsom

Yeah, I feel bad for Shiva :P I loved to help people until I tried the end game stuff.. then everyone turned into selfish ingrates lol.

Glad to see they've improved the augments though, I remember them not being worth getting lol. I bet WHM is awesome now with increased level cap though! I was a RDM main but loved my MNK..or well any of my dd's :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Whm is a bit over powered now. In abyssa there are atmas that you can get up to I think 25 a tick refresh, then you can get up to I think 15 in gear on whm now and sub rdm for refresh one. Hardly ever run out of mp :o

Poor rdm is hardly used in abyssea, but monk and warrior tear stuff up. Monk is kind of like a tank now. A main tank. They mostly go mnk/war since whm can just spam cures all day long now.

They've made some more changes but I haven't been keeping track. Figure I will catch up if I ever get back.

I guess so isnt Paragon a european guild :confused:

Paragon is yep! ^_^

well actually I think its both isn't it? SK Gaming joined with the best european guild, though I cant think of their name for the life of me this morning, though Im sure it will come to me

• 6 months later...

i've played wow on and off for about 5 years, my characters :

Líliana - 85 blood elf shadow priest

Lilíana - 85 blood elf arms warrior

Shalora - 85 night elf MM hunter

Gwyndolyn - 85 night elf resto/feral druid ( my original main <3)

and a few other low level neglected alts :P