Who says I can't walk through hell??!!

mydiamond

Woo-hoo it's over!! IT'S OVER! It's ooooooveeeeeer!!! :yahoo: The orientation is officially ended last night (and that's why I stayed at school until nine p.m jeez) and my hand still hurts because of shaking with 130 student councils and 1 fluffy husky... ouch ouch ouch x) Anyway school days will start on Monday, and until then I have today and tomorrow to rest. Sleep is what I really need =\ It has been a week since the last time I sleep before nine p.m XP Usually everyday I sleep around midnight thanks to those tricky homework I got :confused: But anyway... Hey, the period isn't so bad :D they put us students in groups that make us get to know each other, and at the end of the week I already know around 60% of my new friends. They are all nice people! :) I always like it to meet new people and laugh together with strangers (LOL I joked around with sum ppl whose name I don't remember bwahahaha) LOL hehee

But the hell hasn't ended yet >.< My school is known for producing the smartest student in the island, and that's why lessons are quite tough. I joined a Physics class to improve my scores already! :confused: But on the bright side, I scored 92/100 in English test and was asked to join a special class for English (bleh that means going home at five again) where the school chooses a student to join competitions and even student exchanges :D so yeah there are possibilities I create posts and threads from Perth, Australia one day LOL just cross your fingers and paws ;)

Btw even if I'm busy like hell, whenever I have the chance of going home slightly earlier (below six p.m) I take Dime for a walk or start a training session. Lately he's getting better--he will do tricks even if I'm not holding a treat! Yaay! ^0^ now every time I gone home from school he will do the trick "hi-5" w/out any cheese as a reward.. Idk maybe he's congratulating me for being able to walk through one hellish day LOL he's such a sweetie. And thanks to this orientation period, I got a dog-owners meet arranged! ^0^ Not husky-owners meet tho x) In fact Dime will be the only mid-sized dog there =\ But hey, who doesn't like poms and shih tzu?? Dime get along well with tiny dogs anyway! :D Will surely get pics, just you wait ;)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be one smart cookie. Congratulations. Keep up the hard work, it will pay off when you get older.

I'll agree to her being one very intelligent young lady! It's obvious from the way she handles herself in stressful situations, I'm glad she was able to see the positive outcome from what must have been "one hell of a week".

<< tease >> You know, if you, Olivia, really want help with your English - we might be able to teach some of these native speakers the difference between your/you're, they're/their/there and two/too/to ....

Your English, btw, is very good; it would take very little work to bring it up to the excellent category!

You mention going to Perth someday. What would you do there? If the quality of your other spoken languages (which are?, btw) is as good as your English, you could think about translator corps.

Well done on surviving "Hell Week" :)

Now shut up and get on with getting some qualifications. :mad:

Just joking. . . well done :)

Okay, are you learning American English or British English? There are a few differences. :D

Argh right there's sumkind of a confusion in my language x) Sumtimes I speak in American sumtimes I speak in British LOL bcoz in my english course I get different teachers every year and they don't always come from the same country. This year native speaker from London, next year native speaker from South Carolina, last year native speaker from Australia... Bleh my english is mixed-up :confused:

I'll agree to her being one very intelligent young lady! It's obvious from the way she handles herself in stressful situations, I'm glad she was able to see the positive outcome from what must have been "one hell of a week".

<< tease >> You know, if you, Olivia, really want help with your English - we might be able to teach some of these native speakers the difference between your/you're, they're/their/there and two/too/to ....

Your English, btw, is very good; it would take very little work to bring it up to the excellent category!

You mention going to Perth someday. What would you do there? If the quality of your other spoken languages (which are?, btw) is as good as your English, you could think about translator corps.

other than English I speak chinese (my parents made me learn, not interested tho LOL) and a bit of Japanese. My internet friend tried to teach me Spanish but I'm not progressing too well =P maybe I have talent in learning other languages, but I have a massive love for the animal world. I wanted to be a vet, nothing else :D

Argh right there's sumkind of a confusion in my language x) Sumtimes I speak in American sumtimes I speak in British LOL bcoz in my english course I get different teachers every year and they don't always come from the same country. This year native speaker from London, next year native speaker from South Carolina, last year native speaker from Australia... Bleh my english is mixed-up :confused:

I can help with the South Carolina-native. First lesson--the way you spell it is y'all, and it's pronounces yeh-ahhhllll, all drawn out like that. Get that right and the teacher will be totally impressed! ;)

Took me almost two years to be able to say it correctly. :D