Puppy farts oh noess...

His food does not bother him he doesnt have the runs or throwing up or anything and he likes it. Im just wondering should I leave him on the same food or should I change his food ? despite my vast knowledge of things sometimes I just need opinions :P If I don't have to change his food I'd prefer not to I really like this food :P He just seems to fart alot lol but should i change it if its not bothering me or him o.O

Try feeding him a teaspoon of Apple Cider vinegar with each meal - I feed my two a tablespoon of veg and rice with each meal so I add it to that. You can try and add it to his water. Micah used to have the same problem - but no more :) It has many, many other health benefits too, but there are some dogs who refuse to take it. Good luck

we do the plain yogurt aswell good luck lol...i know it can be bad bella used to be able to clear a room!!
Bo didn't believe me that his probiotic yoghurt had run out. He then took the tub outside to destroy it so he could get the last lick in.

post-7580-13586078994677_thumb.jpg

post-5430-13585976405767_thumb.jpg

some dogs just seem to have wind, 1 of mine does , not going to change his food cause he likes it and he doesnt have the runs either , just learn to breath through your mouth lol
I think Bo can let ripe ones off to order. Usually goes and stands next to the person who has upset him before cracking one off.

great advice....we've done the yoghurt too,and it does help!

maybe i should insist my hubby eats it too!:doglaugh:

LOL I need a lifetime supply of corks around here. With hubby, a 13 year old boy and a dog with a touchy tummy. . ..let's just say that I'm careful about lighting matches.

Thank god for this thread!!!

Tali even only being 6 mo old can clear a room in under 30 seconds. Even when she was only 8lbs she could do it! I thought puppy farts were supposed to be cute but this stuff makes me want to put on a HAZMAT suit... lol. Ill have to try the apple cider vinegar or yogurt, which ever she will go for.

LOL I need a lifetime supply of corks around here. With hubby, a 13 year old boy and a dog with a touchy tummy. . ..let's just say that I'm careful about lighting matches.

You need to get a methane monitor. Shame you can't tap into it and sell it off.

Thank god for this thread!!!

Tali even only being 6 mo old can clear a room in under 30 seconds. Even when she was only 8lbs she could do it! I thought puppy farts were supposed to be cute but this stuff makes me want to put on a HAZMAT suit... lol. Ill have to try the apple cider vinegar or yogurt, which ever she will go for.

In my experience, its alot of dry foods doing this, but yeah, know what you mean-just try driving down the road at 65 and have them firing away!! A HAZMAT suit, haha!! Apple cider vinegar does help, tho!