Grrrrrr!!!!

Sid_Wolf

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sid_Wolf

i know exactly how you feel but its not just men who are like that.. years ago i lived with a girl who was so possesive and jealous..

on a sunday i used to go for a beer with my brother.. i allways got the "why do you wanna go with out me ".. and more.. when i got back i would get 101 questions .. like "who did you speak to".. my reply was "no one".. so she would reply with "well how did you manage to order drinks if you didnt talk to anyone".. trying not to laugh i would say .. "well yeh i spoke to the barmaid".. of which i would get "oh i bet you eyed her up and called her sweetheart" yep i probably did and i call most women sweetheart.. obviously i didn't tell her that bit..:lolman: and that where the arguement would begin as she wouldn't beleive all i did was ordered drinks..hell i was there to have a beer with my brother and play some pool..i don't eye up every women i see. well only the prettty ones..

this would go on for hours asking me loads of stupid questions that no matter how i answered she would make her own version up.. she even went to the extent of locking the front door and hiding the keys .. so i couldnt go out .. and when living in a 4th floor flat.. flying unaided i wasn't sure i could do..

i lost touch with a lot of friends because of her as they didn't wanna come near as she would accuse them of all sorts of shite... i couldnt even walk down the street without being accused of eyeing up every women that went past..

it got so bad that i decided to end it.. and she chose to lock me in.. and stand in front of door so i couldnt leave... eventually i just got hold of her and pushed her out of the way.... next thing i know i get arrested she stabbed herself in the hand and claimed it happened when she tried to defend herself when i went at her with a knife.... so i ended up in court .. had an injunction out against me.. and by the time it was all sorted in court .. she had sold everything that was mine.. including items left to me by my nan & grandad when they died.. everything else could have been replaced but not these bits.. so part of me wishes i had stabbed her !!!

any prison sentence would have been worth it not to lose my nan & grandads stuff.

so for what it's worth Sid .. " GET OUT" but be carefull people like that can turn nasty when they dont get there own way..

generally if you are having a rant about your bloke you dont ask him to join in!!!!!!! But i like his sense of humor. :wave: Mr Sid nice to meet you :rofl: I wondered who he was!!!

lol why did I think he could have been serious, I'msuch an idiot LOL! :P, pssst Lou is name is Rick, I dnt think Mr.Sid really applied ;)