AAAAAARRRGGHH! THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!

Tikaani'smum

I have to have a rant!

I've just been on Epupz and cannot believe the amount of sibes being SOLD, seemingly because they are no longer puppies - that's the only reason I can see for these idiots trying to make money out of these poor animals! There is even one woman selling her Wolf Hybrid......I don't know about any of you, but I wouldn't know how to care for one of these properly, and she's just selling it, and it will probably be sold again and again.....along with most of the others that are already being handed around like old toys.

I don't know if it will do any good (probably not) but I've been mailing these people and telling them to hand their sibes to husky rescue instead of trying to make money out of them!

Just makes my blood boil to see them say it's not the sibes fault, they're moving house, they have other animals and can't give the sibe the time they need......do these people not THINK things through BEFORE they play around with these beautiful animals' lives???

There was even one guy GIVING his away! Why do that when he could give it to rescue??

IRRESPONSIBLE OWNERS REALLY GET MY GOAT!!!! :mad:

You're not the first, and I'm 100% positive you won't be the last to Rant on this subject. :(

same old same old im afraid Hun. Not a lot you can do. when you mail them say www.huskiesinneed.com and shwauk.org.uk - these will only if it is kc regd.

Sorry Louise - just to clarify.

The Siberian Husky Club of Great Britain Welfare (SHCGB) only takes in KC registered dogs.

SHWA(UK) takes in registered or unregistered dogs as long as we are pretty sure they are purebred Siberians (except in emergency situations).

Huskies in Need take in both huskies (registered or unregistered) and husky crosses.

Mick

The only reason I'd looked was because I was looking for a pup for myself, and just got distracted by all these other posts. I did get 2 replies! One lady was rehoming two huskies, and she said she'd looked into rescue but didn't want her two passed around to fosters, so she'd found a local woman who already owns huskies and she's taking them on and will be running them. Another rather snotty bloke replied (in capitals lol) saying how he was an animal lover, he would not just hand his over to anybody, but that he needed the money from selling them????? Duh! :banghead:

The only reason I'd looked was because I was looking for a pup for myself, and just got distracted by all these other posts. I did get 2 replies! One lady was rehoming two huskies, and she said she'd looked into rescue but didn't want her two passed around to fosters, so she'd found a local woman who already owns huskies and she's taking them on and will be running them. Another rather snotty bloke replied (in capitals lol) saying how he was an animal lover, he would not just hand his over to anybody, but that he needed the money from selling them????? Duh! :banghead:

OMG what an idiot, some animal lover if he is doing that

you can tell him he's not a good liar =.=

Sorry Louise - just to clarify.

The Siberian Husky Club of Great Britain Welfare (SHCGB) only takes in KC registered dogs.

SHWA(UK) takes in registered or unregistered dogs as long as we are pretty sure they are purebred Siberians (except in emergency situations).

Huskies in Need take in both huskies (registered or unregistered) and husky crosses.

Mick

oh well i sort of got it right! thanks for clarifying it.

It's so sad....Too many people who don't think

We met someone at the dog park today they had 3 little dogs and said they wanted a husky next and asked if all huskys were as crazy as Bella (she was doing laps of the oval for about 15mins and going nuts lol) .....I explained to him that bella needs alot of exercise!! and that not just her all huskys are high maintience and alot of work told him that they are fantastic that i'd never go change my mind or want another dog but that he should really research them first as I think he mainly just wanted one for the looks. Hopefully he will research them first but eh don't know....