Happy Birthday Ryn & Zeke!

sutsibe

A year ago today, Rora gave birth to 4 little black and white bundles of joy, two of whom became my Zeke and Becky's (@Austinville ) Ryn. I wanted to wish them both (and their sister Sierra and brother Buddy, too!) a Happy 1st Birthday! :birthday:

When Rynnie's feeling a bit better, we'll take them out to celebrate with a little ice cream or something - will try to get pics, then! For now, here are a couple of her with them the first few days... (the puppy between her paws is Zeke!:jawdrop:)

post-8737-13586079074392_thumb.jpg :cake:

post-1869-13585976518184_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585976518373_thumb.jpg

I'd sing Happy Birthday to them both, but getting the computer into the shower, is not advisable. So suffice to simply say:

:birthday: :cake: :wave1:

A year ago today, Rora gave birth to 4 little black and white bundles of joy, two of whom became my Zeke and Becky's (@Austinville ) Ryn. I wanted to wish them both (and their sister Sierra and brother Buddy, too!) a Happy 1st Birthday! :birthday:

When Rynnie's feeling a bit better, we'll take them out to celebrate with a little ice cream or something - will try to get pics, then! For now, here are a couple of her with them the first few days... (the puppy between her paws is Zeke!:jawdrop:)

[ATTACH]14733[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]14734[/ATTACH] :cake:

Liver treats for everyone! :D What cuties. . ..

[ATTACH]14733[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]14734[/ATTACH] :cake:

happy birthday!:cake::birthday::cake:

Thanks everyone - From Zeke and me, and I'm sure from Ryn, Becky and the other pups and their people...

Happy Birthday Ryn & Zeke-

Haven't heard, but I hope Ryn is doing better.

I just talked with Becky, and Ryn ate her breakfast this morning without Becky having to hand-feed her for the first time, so it sounds like she's on the mend! She was completely lethargic on Friday (she got home Thursday night) - she went to work with Becky and slept pretty much all day. The weather has gotten very hot and humid (temps for the next week are supposed to be in the mid-90s F, with high humidities, so the heat indices are supposed to be in the 110-115 F range), so all the dogs are pretty lethargic.

I'm a bad mum! Was so wrapped up in watching the grandkids, and taking photos for work, that my Princess didn't get her birthday loves until 8 p.m.! Good thing she's a forgiving soul and loves me so!

As soon as her tummy and colon settle, it's liver treats and ice cream!

Happy birthday Zekey boy!