Anyone's Husky do this??

AttilaVikingsDemon

Just wondering if I was the only "lucky one" or do I just fit better in the group with you guys! Our pup it seems, transforms himself every morning into a rooster waking me at around 5 am-every day until I take him out!:eek::yikes: Who of you have that special pup with this remarkable talent:lolman: At least he makes sure we're not late for anything

post-3533-1358597662545_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooooohhhhhh, yeah.

Quite a few of us have Furry alarm clocks :)

Ooooooohhhhhh, yeah.

Quite a few of us have Furry alarm clocks :)

Me too. He goes out of my son's bedroom and comes in and wakes me up 5.30 am every morning. Doesn't do evenings though, likes to go to bed about 8.00 pm and gives the evil eye to anyone who dares wake him up.

Neither of ours do it, but Shadow used to do the wet snout straight in the eye ball routine :eek: Now that is unpleasant way to wake up :D At first you wonder what the hell is happening :D

Before we got a crate for him, ours would grab my wrist with his puppy teeth and pull-he's also pulled that wet nose in the eyesocket routine as yours:eek: