Mishka's growth

brian brown

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks :D, I keep thinking she's very slim, I suppose she'll fill out in time & get fluffy when she gets her winter coat?

She gets enough food, she's just an athletic build I think. As you can see, she loves my boys. I got some videos today, I'll have to get them posted on youtube :lolman:

Thanks :D, I keep thinking she's very slim, I suppose she'll fill out in time & get fluffy when she gets her winter coat?

She gets enough food, she's just an athletic build I think. As you can see, she loves my boys. I got some videos today, I'll have to get them posted on youtube :lolman:

I had a female that was the same way

She has lovely facial markings and great to see her off lead too!:D

Funny you should say that, I've been bought a belt & walking lead for my Birthday so I can walk her with rabbits around (the prey drive's kicked in!) & got her a 50ft lead for in the park. She is very friendly & some of the dogs she wants to say hello to aren't.

I let her play off lead with the others where there aren't likely to be any rabbits etc. The last pics were taken today on Llanddulas coastal path (that's a bike/walking path in the pics)

She filled out right in front of her back legs, only a little everywhere else, but wasn't as "husky" as my male is now at his 7 month mark compared with her 1 1/2 year mark

Thanks, I've seen a few males & they're all chunky compared to her. When I first bought her I wondered if she actually WAS a Husky :rolleyes:. She certainly didn't look anything like the pictures of Husky pups you'd find if you Googled them! Lol

I originally wanted (or preferred) a silver/grey bitch but as soon as I saw her markings, I chose her (over her silver sisters). They were all beautiful pups but something drew me to Mishka & I'm sure I made the right choice because she's perfect.

Thanks, I've seen a few males & they're all chunky compared to her. When I first bought her I wondered if she actually WAS a Husky :rolleyes:. She certainly didn't look anything like the pictures of Husky pups you'd find if you Googled them! Lol

I originally wanted (or preferred) a silver/grey bitch but as soon as I saw her markings, I chose her (over her silver sisters). They were all beautiful pups but something drew me to Mishka & I'm sure I made the right choice because she's perfect.

and Mishka's glad that you chose her, too! :doglick::lovebone:

:rolleyes:

Funny you should say that, I've been bought a belt & walking lead for my Birthday so I can walk her with rabbits around (the prey drive's kicked in!) & got her a 50ft lead for in the park. She is very friendly & some of the dogs she wants to say hello to aren't.

I let her play off lead with the others where there aren't likely to be any rabbits etc. The last pics were taken today on Llanddulas coastal path (that's a bike/walking path in the pics)

It probably helps that she has 2 border collies as role models!!.:)I know what you mean by the rabbits.Ours are off lead every day,and where we walk them is full of rabbits,foxes and badgers.We go through woodland,where there are loads of holes which must be foxes or badgers and they all leg it and disappear,but then come back!!

We have a vid on Youtube where our 2 girls spot a fox across a field and give chase:eek:,but then they turn and come back(Phew!!)We have more concerns with our adult male and other dogs,than wildlife,strangely enough.!

I've said the same thing about having the Collies, I wouldn't let her off the lead without them around, I'd never forgive myself if she ran off.

She does go walkabout after rabbits etc (even with the boys around) but as a 'pack' member, she doesn't want to be left when I shout 'BYE!' & the others come :D. She soon comes running.

omg scrolling down through her pics is almost the same as watching her growing up in less than a minute O_O I was just scrolling down while saying "aaww" and suddenly I yelled "HEY WAIT!! when did the puppy turn into a dog?!" LOL

Thanks for all the kind comments, they're all stars to me & I love them all. How could I not?! :D:wub:

Because of her unusual mask, the RSPCA woman who micro-chipped her asked if she's a Husky-X?! :wtf:

She's a pedigree Sibe, I saw her parents & siblings, she's the only one with that mask, I've only seen one similar & that was searching through the pictures on this site ;)

She's registered as black but as you can see, there's not much black left :lolman:

I would say shes an agouti, Marius father is agouti and has a mask

Pride1yr1.jpg

All different dogs all purebred :P All from the same breeder as well

Agouti, that the colour? She's down on her KC papers as black. She's changed colour so much since I got her, I love her colouring & mask. That picture above is gorgeous!

Agouti, that the colour? She's down on her KC papers as black. She's changed colour so much since I got her, I love her colouring & mask. That picture above is gorgeous!

Ye thats agouti ^.^ its an amazing color combo <3 Puppys change their color alot Marius is registered as a silver but hes got a kinda or tanish color in his fur right now and silver is only supposed to have light grey or silver...it might grow out of his fur it might not ...I hope not :P