Luna's First Day

Luna's Mum

Well done to Luna for settling in so well. :)

Poor Girly getting Kennel cough.

She should get over it soon though.

and yes All three of mine love to chew an a good stick.

Although Darwin sometimes has delusions of grandeur and tries to snag

a whole branch. . . lol :)

Well she seemed quite well today...until she had dinner & the wierd reverse sneezing & coughing returned....so now we're thinking it's her food!! Going to call the rescue center tomorrow to find out what brand she was on in there. We'd bought pedigree dry food & butcher's superior canned food but I don't think pedigree biscuits are agreeing with her : (

[ATTACH=full]14875[/ATTACH]

On the way back from the vet Luna took a shine to this half rotten stick...is it the lab coming out in her or do Sibes enjoy a good stick chewing too?

She even played fetch a few times, I'm getting good at throwing within her lead range!

Lovely pictures! I like to chew wood sticks every now and then too. As for the fetch, i can run to stick, but can not be bothered to bring it back... I'm no retriever ;p