Mishka & the boys off lead

brian brown

fab vid i adore ur westie!!!!!!!! :) i love how he only wants to play with mishka - that's so cute! more pics of him please!

Nix, I'll put a few up on the picture thread I posted yesterday 'Mishkas growth'. It's a bitch called 'Titch', she loves Mishka & Mishka loves her. The boys aren't particularly bothered with her. She's not mine, she's my girlfriend's but if I take my 3 out, she's always included too :D

Love to see obedient free running and what glorious scenery. Why did you apologise to Mishka at 1.45? Did she run in to you or something else?

No, it's a cycle track/public path. Damn cyclists just come ragging it along there (there's a 5mph speed limit but they ignore it & use it as a race track), none of them have a bell or any way of letting you know they're there.

I was stood in the middle of the path & a bike came up behind me, I was apologising to the rider because he'd slowed right down & I was in his way ;)

oops i thought cuz u put mishka and the boys that she was a he - shes gorgeous :) i love westies

:yikes: My bad! :redface1::redface1::lolman:

She's a gorgeous little girl, full of spirit. She's only a puppy (about 15 weeks old - can't remember) & when we brought her home, she just walked up to the others & tried playing with them like "I'm here!!!" lol

you can tell shes a yyoungun :) bless her :D

Not quite the Blue Roan Spaniel we were supposed to be looking for :duh:

Went out hunting for a new 'dog/work' car at easter because the head gasket went on my old car. The g'friend had been looking for a Cocker or Blue Roan Spaniel as she'd had to have her 11 year old Boxer PTS (old age, kidneys packing up & causing sever incontinence).

We found a car & while we were out she wanted to go to look at some dogs. We ended up bringing Titch home with us! lol