<<WARNING>> A morbid question

Franklin Phil

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Kodo has MANY notches in his belt. 5 cats several squirrels and rabbits, but the big mother of them all, a racoon!

OMG Kodo killed a raccoon?? :jawdrop: Did he get hurt? Racoons are teritorial, aggressive and LOVES to bite right :yikes:

oh wait I also want to say "poor racoon, R.I.P little one"

and back on topic-->Dime never really killed anything but he has a high prey drive as well. If I'm not there to correct him, he would have already killed more than 5 cats by now! O_O But with correction and supervision, nobody's cat died =) and even if I wanna talk about "the prey might die because of broken neck or shock", I don't think I need to! LOL you guys stopped me from walking up the stage and start a long speech LOL

you DO know that you made me worried by saying that right x)

How so? Oh, and by the way, raccoons bite, yes of course. But their first line of defense is their claws. Coons kill cats all the time and it never has to escalate to biting. One swipe of their claws usually ends it. Vicious litte animal.

well you all know I'm a big fan of red huskies >.< LOL :P Kodo is a red husky and I already like him just because of that fact! :P but then I read about his story and knowing that he's a rescue make me <3 him even more, so don't scare me x) I mean... He actually fought a coon? Seriously? Will be great if you tell me he doesn't get hurt O_O

well you all know I'm a big fan of red huskies >.< LOL :P Kodo is a red husky and I already like him just because of that fact! :P but then I read about his story and knowing that he's a rescue make me <3 him even more, so don't scare me x) I mean... He actually fought a coon? Seriously? Will be great if you tell me he doesn't get hurt O_O

Awww. Kodo is a big Teddy bear. But I think he whipped that coons ass three ways to Sunday. Lol

LOL coons are no match to husky warrior LOL good to hear that he's behaving real well! ^0^ Has it been a week since you adopt him? No?

Starting day five. Last night was the fourth night of crate training, he laid down and went to sleep. Not a single fuss all night. Remarkable.

*looked away and shouted to all the people out there* SEE?! Told ya Dime is not the only angel in disguise here!!

LOL Dime has never whined at night-time even once... Probably bcoz he is saving energy to do all of those mischievous things in the morning! LOL XD

Erm.....my very first husky killed my daughters' two guinea pigs (shhhh, she still doesn't know what happened).....it was very messy! Guts and blood everywhere, even up the walls! Sorry guys for the graphics :redface1:

Yeah, that's one of those things you do a government style cover up. Lol. By the way, where ARE the guinea pigs? (I mean what did you tell your daughter?)

Yeah, that's one of those things you do a government style cover up. Lol. By the way, where ARE the guinea pigs? (I mean what did you tell your daughter?)

Well, luckily she was pretty young at the time (6ish I think) so it was a good 7 years ago now! I told her I'd come home and they had both died in their sleep, and that they must have just had something wrong with them when they were born as they were sisters........load of rubbish, but she believed me :oops:

Well, luckily she was pretty young at the time (6ish I think) so it was a good 7 years ago now! I told her I'd come home and they had both died in their sleep, and that they must have just had something wrong with them when they were born as they were sisters........load of rubbish, but she believed me :oops:

Way to lie to your daughter Claire!! Lol There are those times though lol

Don't say that lol, I still feel guilty about lying to her....I just figured she'd be confused as to why the dog she loved so much could kill her pets.....I may have to confess one day...on my death bed maybe??

Oh I'm sure you'll fess up sooner than that. I'm just teasing. I was trying to think of a circumstance where I lied to my children, to make you feel better. Lol. I couldnt remember anything specific, but I'm sure there was something. Lol.