big woowoo from me and my mal suka

teddypip78

Hi Julie... nice to see you today at the park despite the weather.... you'll soon be addicted to this site it's fab.

Everyone here is also addicted to pics as you will soon find out :D

:worthless:

thanks liz, think we were chatting to ur other half with a sibe, great people. were the ones with the naughty malamute ;)

Welcome to you both. This site however does come with a health warning. It is TOTALLY addictive and I don't think there is any cure. The withdrawal symptoms would be too severe. It is the place where any thoughts of boring things like housework etc die the death. :D

We've got over 4000 members in over 60 different countries.

You HAD to bump into one of us sooner or later. :)

(so sorry it had to be the CRAZY lady . . . lol just kiddin)

LOL sorry one of our member chased you with a card on hand LOL but anyway welcome to the pack, be glad to meet @SolitaryHowl :D her doggie is also called Suka! ;) I believe you two can exchange valuable infos about husky/mally training here :) oh and don't forget to share your knowledge, experience and stories to everyone here =) Btw post pics!! >.< LOL that card doesn't mention that we are all husky paparazzi right?