Hello Everybody New Guy Here

bfueglein

Hello I just wanted to introduce myself and my pack. I will start with me first. I am 23 years and am a freelance graphic designer. I enjoy browsing the internet and blogging about my dogs in my spare time. I have a siberian husky his is 9 months old and a german shepherd (yes i know not husky). Up until recently I had a website dedicated to them, but I got offered to sale the domain for a reasonable amount. Here are some pictures of my dogs and if you would like more information about them please feel free to visit their blog at www.fleabiters.com

Removed by Moderator for language content.

This is Mack Attack.

post-1262-13586079494538_thumb.jpg

This is Husky Nino AKA Hustle.

post-1262-13586079495749_thumb.jpg

post-1262-13586079496329_thumb.jpg

post-1262-13586079496907_thumb.jpg

My husky is a very wild and beast of a dog. Hes loud and oppinionated, he basically doesnt take crap from nobody. My german shepherd is exactly the opposite, calm and listens to every word you say. The difference in the two breeds behaviors just blow my mind. I am knew to the world of huskies and the methods I used on my shep just dont work with my baby husky.

I was hoping joing this forum I would be able to better understand some of his behaviors. Hopefully that will help me to calm him down eventually, however, I am not sure if that is what I want because he is so much fun right now. Hes like a wild party animal, always down for whatever. Earlier this the family dog of 13 years sadly passed away and to lighten the mood here comes the husky who decides to take a nap in the hole we had made for our dog who had passed.

Anyways thanks for the welcome and I hope to gain alot of knowledge and hopefully some new friends out of this whole things.

post-5517-13585977011357_thumb.jpg

post-5517-13585977012371_thumb.jpg

post-5517-13585977012933_thumb.jpg

post-5517-13585977013413_thumb.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and :welcome: to Husky Owners! There are a lot of threads with tons of good information - if you can't find what you're looking for, post a question, and we're generally very helpful!

Mack and Nino are gorgeous, and I have to say, I absolutely love the mountain scene with Nino's profile! :)

Hi and :welcome: to Husky Owners! There are a lot of threads with tons of good information - if you can't find what you're looking for, post a question, and we're generally very helpful!

Mack and Nino are gorgeous, and I have to say, I absolutely love the mountain scene with Nino's profile! :)

Thanks alot I made that myself, I am a graphic design student so you liking it makes me extremely happy. Ya I started a blog because I have so many photoshop projects with my dogs in them, might as well show them off. Feel free to check more of my dog stuff out at www.fleabiters.com I just started it a couple days ago but I plan on making new banners and scenes and of course stories everyday. But anyways hope to see you on the forums more!

Hello and welcome to the pack :D Both your dogs are lovely. I too have a non husky member of my doggie family lol all dogs welcome here :D

Your dogs are awesome, I gotta get some pictures of them for my blog. I am trying to include all different kinds of dogs on there. If your interested check my blog out at www.fleabiters.com to see if you approve, im sure you will. Anyways just let me know.

Also thank you so much for welcoming me to the pack and easing my sheperds fears of being an outcast. haha. Need to get a picture of my dogs to include in forum posts like you got, looks good.

Your dogs are awesome, I gotta get some pictures of them for my blog. I am trying to include all different kinds of dogs on there. If your interested check my blog out at www.fleabiters.com to see if you approve, im sure you will. Anyways just let me know.

Also thank you so much for welcoming me to the pack and easing my sheperds fears of being an outcast. haha. Need to get a picture of my dogs to include in forum posts like you got, looks good.

Thanks, my dogs are my babies and spoiled rotten lol. I'll check your blog out when I'm not on dial-up like I currently am. Not a lot loads for me and the link sadly wouldn't :( But I'll defiantly check it out when I'm on faster net :D

No big deal thanks for the welcome.

Thanks, my dogs are my babies and spoiled rotten lol. I'll check your blog out when I'm not on dial-up like I currently am. Not a lot loads for me and the link sadly wouldn't :( But I'll defiantly check it out when I'm on faster net :D