Hello Everybody New Guy Here

bfueglein

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya :wave: welcome to the mad house!!

I had a GSD before we got a husky & mine were like yours - total opposites! It was a short sharp shock when my husky did as she liked & not what I told her, like I'd been used to!

Fantastic pics, by the way - the backgrounds really show the dogs off. Don't keep them to yourself, more pics, please!!!

Your dogs are awesome, I gotta get some pictures of them for my blog. I am trying to include all different kinds of dogs on there. If your interested check my blog out at www.fleabiters.com to see if you approve, im sure you will. Anyways just let me know.

Also thank you so much for welcoming me to the pack and easing my sheperds fears of being an outcast. haha. Need to get a picture of my dogs to include in forum posts like you got, looks good.

No need for you to feel like your GSD would be an outcast here;) alot of us here have other dogs living with our Husky's-I've a Red Heeler that I rescued 6 years ago that shares a home with our Husky, other members such as Nix(BingBlaze'nSkyla)have other dogs besides Husky's-there's even a section for those pets on here to talk about them! Mack is welcome here too!:up:

Hi and :welcome: to Husky Owners! There are a lot of threads with tons of good information - if you can't find what you're looking for, post a question, and we're generally very helpful!

Mack and Nino are gorgeous, and I have to say, I absolutely love the mountain scene with Nino's profile! :)

Thank you I made the scene myself. If you would like any of your dogs photoshopped and posted I would love to have them on my blog. The more dogs the merrier.

Welcome to the forum, any problems you have there is always someone on hand to help you :)

What lovely looking dogs you have, and those pics you did are great !!!

THank you so much for the compliments on my dogs and my work. Check out my blog for dog work and let me know if you would like your dogs on there as well http://www.fleabiters.com

Hiya :wave: welcome to the mad house!!

I had a GSD before we got a husky & mine were like yours - total opposites! It was a short sharp shock when my husky did as she liked & not what I told her, like I'd been used to!

Fantastic pics, by the way - the backgrounds really show the dogs off. Don't keep them to yourself, more pics, please!!!

Oh ya I love making and taking pics of my dogs there will be tons more to come.

• 4 weeks later...