Tired of getting my feet trampled!

ArmyWif3

Does anyone else's sibes trample their feet when they are excited to see them??? I have a shar pei as well and he NEVER steps on my feet...but my sibe on the other hand he just doesnt care! Ive had cuts and bruises from my pup lol I love him to death but seriously that crap hurts!

nope mine just usually dive at us n scratch our arms instead

I'm with you, when I first got Misty she regularly tore my arms up. She's gotten a lot better, we can tussle now without me bleeding too much!!

On my toes, not stepping on them, but every once in a while my feet seem to become pillows ...

I'm with you, when I first got Misty she regularly tore my arms up. She's gotten a lot better, we can tussle now without me bleeding too much!!

On my toes, not stepping on them, but every once in a while my feet seem to become pillows ...

i try to turn my back which just results in the claws down my back instead grr lol

i try to turn my back which just results in the claws down my back instead grr lol

I can't say too much, I like to tussle with her so I have to say that I was probably asking for it. But I do appreciate that she's learned that my (old!) thin skin bleeds a little easier than her other playmates!

(Figured I'd better throw in the "(old)" before one of y'all did!)

I can't say too much, I like to tussle with her so I have to say that I was probably asking for it. But I do appreciate that she's learned that my (old!) thin skin bleeds a little easier than her other playmates!

(Figured I'd better throw in the "(old)" before one of y'all did!)

i dont mind play fighting with her - she knows when its playing she just get SOOO excited to see me that she gets abit crazy lol

The turning your back and ignoring them does work, navi used to jump on me until I started doing that, now she just sits and waves her paw at me to tell me she wants to be petted.

I understand that, but when I tell her "up" and "slap" her across the chops (( in PLAY folks! )) I'm asking for almost whatever I get and she understands that it's play. When it gets too rough, I do back off and / or turn around. I'll flip her over and she comes back for more, I'll push her away and she comes back for more ... she knows play and she knows when I want it to stop.