has anyone ever seen a TRUE miniature sibe

ivey

Glala and Dana are quite small too. They are just above the minimum hight a husky may be. They are no mini huskies to me however.

post-2387-0-72567200-1372536509_thumb.jp

Many people confuse Klee Kais with 'mini huskies' the same way some people think they buy a wolf (because their breeder told them) while it's actually a badly bred husky/malamute. It happens way to often that breeders try to sell their dog under another name they actually are and their buyers actually believe them!

I did found a breeder selling 'True Miniature Siberian Huskies' though (which I won't link as he sells them) that says his dogs are not related to the Alaskan Klee Kai and they are just a size variant of the Siberian Husky (so not a different breed). However, this is really the only information I could find about them so I doubt this is all 100% true. As far as I can tell from the very few pictures posted on there they still look very Klee Kai to me.

post-2355-13586008664717_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of a crazy video I saw on extreme dog breeding, it makes me sick knowing that some breeders do this kind of junk.

Hex00WjSobE

I imagine there are mini huskies because of horrible breeders that want to mutate the breed to make it easier for people living in an apartment to have a normally big dog. If they wanted to, I'm sure they could make mini great danes, it's horrifying.