Kaiser Escaped!!!!

Sarah

OMG i am soooooooo lucky!!!!

Am sat here quite happily mooching about on the forum when I look out of my front room window and see a husky walk past - ohhh i think to myself, where's my business cards - another potential new member....I look again and think omg someone's husky escaped........HOLY CRAP THAT'S KASIER!!!!

I've just got out of the shower, hair dripping wet, no make up on, PJ'S on and no slippers - I leg it out of my front door and he's sat at the end of my driveway watching the world go by!!! Looking at me as if to say - omg mum I can't believe you came out here looking like that lol

I call him and he comes bouncing over to me and runs straight in the house!!! I am SO GLAD i work on recall with him constantly!!!!!!!!!

Marc has been working in the garden all weekend, and running down the side of our house is a raised Flower bed - no flowers now though only mud. Well, we've put a thin layer of concrete over the mud now it's dry and put lots of pebbles on top. Looks lovely - great work Marc.....ummmmmm now....doesn't look so lovely as Marc forgot to put back the concrete slab that was under the ONLY part of the fence where Kaiser is small enough to get out - needless to say it looks like Kimba's dug the hole and Kaiser's squeazed under it - Marc, you need to put your pebbles back.

I am so glad we live on a quiet road and he didn't run off!!!!

loool actually he's kinda good >> just sitting there lol rather sweet, at least he didn't belt off lool >>>

Sounds like one of my many incidents, it's early morning, im tired, groggy and look like the grinch >> i open the front door for the doggies to go pee and then get a drink of OJ, i go to the fron door to call them only to find NO HUSKIES!!! and a wide open gate!!!! I live on this close >> so i go into the square and find them running around on the grass like nutters, Alaska came straight away but Balto took a little more presuading loool.... bloody dogs!

OMG...you're so lucky he just sat there!

Eika slipped her harness on Saturday in the park, luckily just ran over to the dog she was freaking out about...annoying/embarassing thing was i just yelled at the guy to put his dog on lead, then mine bloody gets off hers! Typical!

Having them run off is an awful feeling. Bo used to run for eight hours or more when he was younger. He would escape from the kids when they were small. Thank goodness we lived along the river with no roads or other homes for a mile in any direction....still very scary though.

Bless Kaiser for coming home straight away!

Myshka does her Houdini act & usually takes about 2 hrs of following her to wear her out so she comes back to me! We back on to miles of farmer's fields, so if we don't realise she's gone, the farmer rings & has tied her to his fence for us, as she was "watching" his chickens! Or if we see her dart out, we usually play cat & mouse till she's tired, she will stay within eyesight & earshot of me or up to 6ft away from me then run off, all a big game!

Kaiser did really well, sitting watching the world go by & coming in when called, well done, Kaiser, xx