How young is young

Aquila

Before we domesticated dogs they couldn't pop down to Pets @ home for 15kg bag of kibble and some tins of Chappie.

As long as you chop it up fine he'll be good with RAW

No, it doesn't kill all the bacteria. If it did, humans would eat raw food. What it does do is kill off most parasites and some bacteria. This requires a few days in most freezers, though, so make sure it's been frozen that long. Please do a lot of research on this topic before choosing to switch over. There have been some pretty nasty instances that have resulted from people not knowing exactly what they were doing. I don't raw feed myself, but I've spent countless hours researching the topic. Just make sure your source of information is 100% unbiased and that you're taking all necessary precautions. Good luck and I'm sure your pup will love it.