Ewww!

Nicole

Thank you. :) I've gotten more paranoid since moving to an apartment. TMI but there is goose poop close to the lake in our backyard that Kissu loves to eat if given the chance. And then the irresponsible people who don't pick up after their dogs. And then he picks things up on our walks. 90% of the time when I say "drop it" he listens, but it still freaks me out and makes me paranoid!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

funny store my old cat named princess , noting princess about her , use to give me presents , she was at the front door with a bird i only noticed this after ordering fast food , she was eager to give me it personally sitting playing with it desperate to get in ! fast food guy turns up , doesnt wanna come anywhere near my door , neither do i , had to get him to give me it threw the window! , was rather embarrising! lol

why do animals do such disgusting things! lol

oh no! lol how awkward i dont know why they do they dont even eat it just play with it.