2 minutes :(

Liz Jones

yup, they do that when they miss you. my boy likes to chew on my slippers when left alone. I guess it is both comforting and entertaining to them

:rip:To all the pillows, slippers and other Husky items destroyed out there! Our boy has eaten all my wife's slippers in one day-then we crated him and he loves his home there at night. No question about its very entertaining-you should've seen the glee he emitted when tearing all the slippers!

Yeah they do love a little chew don't they... we've had a whole couch, carpet, laptop chargers, 3 iPhone cables, duvet, wallet including bank cards, various books and papers and countless carrier bags destroyed by our pack of little angels. All in all not to bad gotta love the look they give you when they get caught though ha ha ha :)

Yeah they do love a little chew don't they... we've had a whole couch, carpet, laptop chargers, 3 iPhone cables, duvet, wallet including bank cards, various books and papers and countless carrier bags destroyed by our pack of little angels. All in all not to bad gotta love the look they give you when they get caught though ha ha ha :)

Totally agree it's the 'it wasn't me' look :) just melts your heart :)

Ah, you see he was just opening the pillow so you can stuff it with his fur after his next blow. :)