Whooo, I've been accepted!

BlueWolf

I just came back from a 40 minute drive to my next internship company. That's right, I'm going to work there starting in September for about 5 months! It's a dog walking service - and daycare. The person who runs it, runs it from her house but in August she'll take over another dog walking service, including a big enclosed area and all their customers. And one of them (if they'll stay of course) is an 1.5 years old Siberian husky! :D

I'm exited by the whole thing (not just the husky). It's the only dog daycare I know of in area here. Can't wait to start in September! Whooooo!!

Well done Jos, can you take Glala and Dana with you. ?

That would be awesome :)

Good for you Jos. You'll do well and the animals will benefit with you there as well.

I just came back from a 40 minute drive to my next internship company. That's right, I'm going to work there starting in September for about 5 months! It's a dog walking service - and daycare. The person who runs it, runs it from her house but in August she'll take over another dog walking service, including a big enclosed area all their customers. And one of them (if they'll stay of course) is an 1.5 years old Siberian husky! :D

I'm exited by the whole thing (not just the husky). It's the only dog daycare I know of in area here. Can't wait to start in September! Whooooo!!

:wow2::congrats:Woo-woooo-woooooo! What a dream for you! Very happy for you!! Congrats, this is very exciting!!!:woohoo:

Thanks all for the comments! I really can't wait to start in September :) Since in August she'll have a bigger place and lots of new customers, I am invited to visit her before I even start working there. Since I have vacation and no busy schedule, I'll definitely going to visit her somewhere next month.