Hello everyone

kper

Hello and welcome! :)

Anyone thinks Kenai looks kinda like Olivia's Dime? @mydiamond

Please feel free to ask questions, advices will definitely be given, no doubt by all these lovely people!

LOL even Dime is not THAT fluffy! :P She's really lovely, and she doesn't seem 14 at all! If you don't tell me her age I'll say her age is around four LOL

anyway welcome to the pack, @kper please don't hesitate to ask anything you want to know about =)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big welcome to you.. You'll soon be as addicted to this site as all of us :D there is always someone who can answer your questions and give you loads of support through problem times. Meeting up with other sibe owners is another fantastic thing to do and there are always info on that too. One thing we ask is loads of pics please :D

Welcome from yet another Iowan! Both of your huskies are gorgeous. Mazz (one of our moderators) and I live over by the Quad Cities. You'll be able to find answers to any and all of your questions here. Loads of experienced husky owners here. We'll be at the Iowa Husky Camp in September...hope you can make it. :D

Thanks!

We plan on being there but will probably travel from home daily - we live near Pella. Hopefully Kenai will be there, also... she is having some health issues and we hope we can figure it out so she can make the long trip from Oregon.

See you there!