Gr3at Night to chill at the backyard...

linangel

OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAA....how's school...? How's Dime and slushie...? Hei...little sis (whoops...ur already in high school so...big sis...?:P)....misss U....:yahoo:

*runs and hides* what's that sound?? Did anyone put a speaker on my ears?! :eek: LOL :P

Dime's doing great, getting better and better on tricks hehee and Slushie is... ... Well, I wonder when will she stop giving me such a mischievous smile x)

Ah yes I'm a highschooler now *feels proud* so it means more responsibility, more learning time, more... err, more... *suddenly hates the fact that I'm a highschooler* O_O

*runs and hides* what's that sound?? Did anyone put a speaker on my ears?! :eek: LOL :P

Dime's doing great, getting better and better on tricks hehee and Slushie is... ... Well, I wonder when will she stop giving me such a mischievous smile x)

Ah yes I'm a highschooler now *feels proud* so it means more responsibility, more learning time, more... err, more... *suddenly hates the fact that I'm a highschooler* O_O

:lolman: too loud...eh....:P...and slushie is a girl :eek:?...I thought slushie is a boy...:D dime's playmate...so slushie is Dime's soulmate...then...:) yup...high school...more responsibility etc etc...but don't forget to enjoy every moment in high school...with ur friend...cause u can't "turn back the clock"(is that even the right word...?:P)...Studying and making an A or B in ur report is important...but making time and just relax and hang out with ur friend is important too...;) As always...nice talking to U...OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAA....:yahoo:...sorry...too loud...again...:lolman:

*covers my ears* I was right!! There IS a micro-sized speaker in my ears! Who puts it there?! Slushie! Is it you?! Confess your crime, you little blue-eared husky!! LOL and big YES Slushie is my beautiful young lady. Ever since I got Dime--which is a boy--I always wanted a girl :P So say hello to LADY Angelic Slush (name written in my pitapata)

oh and yes I enjoyed highschool already :D the people are nice (excluding teachers hehee) and I can tell that my classmates are all fun to talk to :) will need to study slightly harder tho, planning to go to the Science (IPA) class