Going to be not so active for a week or so

Removed #1

Hey all, just a heads up...unless I have another bout of insomnia in the next couple of weeks I'm going to be pretty inactive. Between the upcomming soccer tournament, our girl comming home finally, doc appointments, broken random stuff around the house that I have to fix (ie our kitchen sink that began leaking and isn't able to be repaired with just a bit of plumbers putty....not the bathroom sink that had a toothbrush and half a roll of toilet paper shoved into it...thanks toddler...I already took that apart and fixed it...yay me), and the general chaos of life I'm just going to be generally too busy to sit down and typa type stuff until after the whole house is down and out for the night...and of late by that time beore I had so much stuff building up I've been generally exhausted due to waking up at 3am to worship the porcelin god like a devout morning ickness worshiper...

So if its a few days between posts I'm not ignoring anyone...I'm just exhausted or very very busy wishing I had the time to read a few things and post...toddler is being quiet...I shouldn't be so worried...I'm running out of things for her to clog/dismantle/feed to the dogs so they can make snow...

Toddlers AND huskies. . . :)

Yep a combination to keep you bizzy. . . 28/7