Stupidest Lost Dog Ad x(

mydiamond

I translated it from Indonesian to English and changed the spacing a tiny bit. You want to see the real ad, tell me. I'll post the link 4U.

SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY LOST IN <area name>.

I believe he is stolen, if you found him please contact <phone number>. My husky loves to run, and he's friendly towards everyone. Maybe he likes to bark and try to scare strangers, but if you managed to get close to him he's one submissive dog.

I like to let my husky loose because I think it's unfair if I keep him at home without any friend. But turns out it leads to abduction! He always wait for me in front of the gate in the morning after I let him loose at night-time, but after three-weeks of that routine somebody stole him. He's stolen about two months ago, I have just known that I can post an ad in <website name>

Great big thanks to people who can find him, my address is <address>. I really love him, because I have taken care of him since he's a little puppy.

Oh and I am interested in adopting another husky to replace my stolen husky. If you have any information about this please contact me. Thank you.

And THIS is the comment that I posted (my comment is not yet published--but I do hope the admins realize that whoever posted this ad must be an idiot and publish my harsh comment)

I'm sorry, but if you let him loose all the time, it is no wonder that he got stolen!! Don't you realize that he is friendly towards EVERYONE?? If you think he's lonely, why don't you invite your neighbor's doggies to come around or adopt a second? Letting a dog loose is very dangerous. If he didn't ended-up stolen, then it is more than likely he'll got hit by a car O_O Remember, ma'am/sir, people steal because they have the chance to do so =\ but, oh well, the puppy is already stolen now--what can we do about it? I do hope your husky remains healthy and safe up until today. All I can say now is: If you consider adopting another dog, PLEASE DO NOT let him loose ever again. If you still insist to let your dog loose, you better don't adopt any kind of dog.

I must say--this is one of the few ads that made me speechless. I usually don't like to post criticisms in online forums, but this ad really made me lose control. I mean... HEY! This person lets her/his dog run off-leash every day and now complaining about his dog being stolen?! Well tell you what I think the whole world agrees that the abduction of this husky puppy is his owner's fault >=( If this kind of people lives near my neighborhood, I'll be more than glad to be the thief. That puppy is much better off living with anyone EXCEPT his owner =(

They've obviously done no research into Huskies and is as dumb as a bucket of spanners to boot. :headbang:

I feel bad for not adding "for people out there, please don't give your husky to this person before she/he agrees to do a thorough research on the breed. If you insist to give your fluffy dog to this kind of person, then your beloved dog will be more than likely to end-up stolen... if not dead" in my comment =\