Pics of Kenai before she's gone

kper

I'm the new guy around here and I promised some pics of our huskies so I'll start off with our mother hen, Kenai. She is 14 years old and is an absolute sweetheart. We are having some health issues that I hope I can get some help with here when I get around to gathering all my info. But for now, here she is....

This is her at about 12 weeks or so in our daughter's arms who is now 25 with a daughter of her own. I have another one of her crashed out with our son somewhere at a bit younger age but I have to look for it.

Kenai-4.jpg?t=1311448799

Here she is at about 10 years old enjoying the snow. She just loves to stay out there until she's a white bump in the yard.

Kenai-2.jpg?t=1311448874

Kenai-1-1.jpg

And here is her most recent photo at 14 years old.

0704090612.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, AGAIN, for all the kind words!:huskyfall:

It wasn't until I reviewed the pics that I noticed she has gotten a lot "woolier" in her older age. When it comes on slow ya don't notice it. The vacuum got a lot of work with all the tumble weeds blowing around the house! I think we need a "wooliest husky" award!:winner: I dunno, maybe there's a thicker one out there somewhere but she is the thickest one we've ever seen. We will certainly miss her when she's gone.

If we can figure out her medical issue it's possible that she may be to the Iowa gathering in Ackley in September.

Hey anyone think Kenai kinda look like Vlad? Forgot Vlad's owner's username so I'll leave it to you all to guess x) Anyway HELL YES I agree Kenai is the wooliest husky in the whole world LOL and that's exactly why she's also one of the most beautiful :)