Floating on the Clouds

BlueWolf

9Vk72h0JPxE

I made these short timelapse clips from the mountains on my last holiday in Austria. This was filmed when the mountain in front of us was hit with quite a bad storm. It was snowing up there, it was all white when the clouds moved away! Need to film more of these things though, they're cool to watch. Even more amazing how you can see the clouds appearing from the forest itself.

Thanks! This was also our view from our house so I just filmed it straight out of my bedroom :D In real time you didn't saw so much happening, but when sped up 32 times it looks like this.

Very cool Jos! I lov stuff like that. So jealous you live close enough to such a gorgeous place.

Close? It's not really that close :D It's least 12 hour by car to the Alps from here.

Rhats a lovely video you made. I love Austria, it is such a beautiful place :) Mind you so is Switzerland but sooooooo bloody expensive :D

Switzerland looks equally good, but as you said is more expensive and I've never met happy and friendly people over there. We went to Austria for the first time and don't think we're going back to Switzerland. It has all the good stuff from there, but cheaper and has much more friendlier people :)

Thanks! This was also our view from our house so I just filmed it straight out of my bedroom :D In real time you didn't saw so much happening, but when sped up 32 times it looks like this.

Close? It's not really that close :D It's least 12 hour by car to the Alps from here.

Still closer than I am to anything like it. :D

Switzerland looks equally good, but as you said is more expensive and I've never met happy and friendly people over there. We went to Austria for the first time and don't think we're going back to Switzerland. It has all the good stuff from there, but cheaper and has much more friendlier people :)

No I think the problem with Switzerland is everyone there has too much money and it makes them sad lol. Mind you the happiest Europeans have to be people from the Netherlands don't the :D

No I think the problem with Switzerland is everyone there has too much money and it makes them sad lol. Mind you the happiest Europeans have to be people from the Netherlands don't the :D

As long as we aren't talking about the weather and traffic, yeah, it might be true :D