PREMIER Easy Walk Dog Harness

mitch1211

Sarah uses one every time we leave our property. It's worked very well with her. For size, it's hard to say. Measure Diamond according to the website directions. Sarah is pretty standard size, I think, and the Medium has lots of up-size potential for her.

I bought one of these about a month ago and I can tell a major difference with Willow. I even went back to just a regular leash walking to see and I turned back around and put the harness back on her. She still pulls...but our walks are so much more pleasant.

Is it possible for them to back out of this type of harness ? we've had a harness in the past that looks similar & Luna backed out of it next to a main road !! Luckily we had attached the harness to her collar (not that we're paranoid that see will get off leash !! haha)

Is it possible for them to back out of this type of harness ? we've had a harness in the past that looks similar & Luna backed out of it next to a main road !! Luckily we had attached the harness to her collar (not that we're paranoid that see will get off leash !! haha)

Um, Sarah has never backed out of it. There are two straps that link around the chest, but if a dog was determined to back out of it I don't think those straps would absolutely stop it.

When we're in a dangerous environment, I usually have a second leash hooked to her collar and then tied to me. Fortuately it's never been needed but rather safe than sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just ordered a Medium/Large Black one of these... I'm hoping that this fits, he's 9 month old and is currently 26/27 inches girth and the medium/large is 25-35.. I'm just hoping that he doesn't slim down as he gets older and instead maybe packs a bit of beef on.

As this is my first Husky can anybody give me a rough idea of the average girth of a full grown male Husky... I know it varies considerably but even if you could post your own Huskies measurements that would be a big help :)

Thanks,

Paul

My Easy Walk Harness arrived.... it takes a bit of adjusting to get the fit perfect, however, once you do it does the trick. It has cut Kato's pulling by roughly half and makes normal walks with him more enjoyable!! Great to use as a training tool, now rather than him rearing up when giving a tug and issuing the "Heel" command it turns him to the side and he responds. Been working on his recall with a 60ft lead and that's coming on as well!!

• 2 weeks later...