Any anime fans on here? XD

Stephanie Kayleigh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there are live action death notes :confused: Im kinda intrested in seeing how they are

Live action Death Note is .. . . hmmm ok but not brilliant.

I LOVED Akira! I preferred the graphic novels though, they were fantastic.

Has anyone else seen the film Origin? I thought it was brilliant!

They Mangled the Akira anime, changed the story too much.

The priestess gets cut out altogether except for a cameo on the bridge.

Sigh, the Manga was far superior.

Also fantastic news the Live action version starring Keanu Reeves as Kaneda has been cancelled. (Phew)

List of fav anime (maybe there's more LOL)

Fairy Tail

Code Geass

Angel Beats!

Shugo Chara (manga)

Soul Eater

Clannad (both season)

Kobato (omg I cried)

Ah! My Goddess! (Aa! Megami-sama!)

what else? Ah I forgot x) It has been a looooong time since the last time I watch anime =\

Tough one! I love the Frieza Saga for the plot and the whole super saiyan transformation (and Vegeta was still a villan :redface1:), but I absolutely love Gotenks so Majin Buu/Fusion Sagas joint first. ...that's not very specific but meh! :whistling: How 'bout you?

Frieza Saga, the story, the atmosphere, the Ginyu force, the whole super saiyan transformation, the cliff hanger ending! :P

the Android / Cell saga is awesome to! :)

Gotenks is really cool, whos you're favourite character then? also another tough one ;):P the question goes to you also @Kissu & Aara

Oooh I dunno, I think my favourite character depends on the saga! Love Vegeta most right up to the end o the Frieza saga, then once Gohan had manned up he was my fav, but I thought Andriod 17 was pretty cool too. When Gohan got older and went to high school is turned into a total lady boy pansey so didn't like him anymore :rolleyes: Then Gotenks came into it. I thought Kid Buu was pretty funny too! His stupid "Buu got you!" wiggley dance XD And I like Goku when he's being childish :lolman: So yeah.....again not specific! :P