omg i cant belive people keep getting worse

BingBlaze n Skyla

posted a status about how ive got a busy week ahead - driving n town 2moz , town tuesday - not sure what im doing weds or thurs but getting my ds on friday skylas new harness is coming in the week got agilio on saturday with skyla, louise and storm (possibly angel) and a meet on sunday - sum1 posted shes sending husky pups to homes over the week - n after a couple of comments ect she says shes

now started crossin em wiv samoyeds makes em much easier great off lead,not yappy like sammies,n great wiv sheep n horses i have horses n they brill wiv em my huskies wudnt be lol

:banghead:

people CONTINUE to stun me

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's to say that the mix won't have the Husky frame of mind and the Samoyed yappiness??

Also, can you imagine the fur that would come off those pups!!!!

Honestly, intentionally cross breeding for such trivial "corrections" is absurd, if you don't want to take on a husky then don't get one. Don't try and breed out their souls!!!

oh you should hear my mom, Nix =\ She keep calling me selfish because I want to neuter Dime (bleh why breeding is considered as a must??) and b4 I tell her my idea of neutering my boy she keep saying "what about breeding him with a Golden Retriever? Oh wait what about Samoyed? Or maybe Alaskan Malamute?" Me: "even if one day I came across the opportunity to breed Dime, I will NEVER EVER intentionally create a crossbred dog. Period."

=.=a Really, some people truly amaze me with their idiocy

Crossbreeding isn't bad, its backyard, careless, for puppies/money breeding that is an issue.

But I hear ya, My mom doesn't like the idea of spay/neutor... She would be a classic backyard breeder if given the chance.

Trey.

Edit: Some cool hybrids:

wolf-dog_hybrid_0.jpg

It's a wolf dog, which is a different scenario... but still.

solittle.jpg

It's a border husky! :D

tff66481964.jpg

It's a german husky. Tell me he isn't staring into your soul...

zorse_horse_zebra.jpg

Stop Z-orsing around! hehe...

Crossbreeding isn't bad, its backyard, careless, for puppies/money breeding that is an issue.

But I hear ya, My mom doesn't like the idea of spay/neutor... She would be a classic backyard breeder if given the chance.

Trey.

I totally agree with you Trey :)

Just because two different breeds have different traits, calmness / agility / ability to train etc.

DOESN'T mean the best traits from each breed will automatically join together in the crossed puppies.

Otherwise why are (legitimate) breeders STILL crossing different strains (of the same breed) to maximise potential

after over a hundred years of trying.

Just because two different breeds have different traits, calmness / agility / ability to train etc.

DOESN'T mean the best traits from each breed will automatically join together in the crossed puppies.

Otherwise why are (legitimate) breeders STILL crossing different strains (of the same breed) to maximise potential

after over a hundred years of trying.

The following post is a bit poorly written, I'm tired :(

Agreed. I'm just playing devils advocate here, crossing breeding isn't bad under the right circumstances. It's just to make a dog that doens't exist, pretty much just creating a new breed. But you still end up with the same problems, you have to still cross other dogs of the same breed, with proper traits to get what you want.

Only responsible breeders should cross, and only justifiable reasons (that I can think of, gimme a break, its 5am and I haven't any sleep) are 1) For looks/temperament/spirit. Though, you have to choose which dogs to breed wisely, like you said, you can't just breed x with y and get z. 2) To create a breed that fills a purpose that isn't currently filled.

Trey.

What's to say that the mix won't have the Husky frame of mind and the Samoyed yappiness??

Also, can you imagine the fur that would come off those pups!!!!

Honestly, intentionally cross breeding for such trivial "corrections" is absurd, if you don't want to take on a husky then don't get one. Don't try and breed out their souls!!!

my dief is crossed with a sammy and tbh its not much worse than the other twos fur, its just got a different texture