i f**kin hate ignorant off lead owners

Mistyrayn

..today Sunday.. out early training girls .. home ..chill .... decided will tape F1 race and watch later..

to nice a day to stay in ..so off out for with girls. nice walk ..stop at my local pub on way home for drink and bite to eat.. no when i say my local i mean the pub that is nearest to me a 3 mile away that i have drank in since my friend took it over 15 years ago.. who has now sadly passed and has had new management.. since ..well a few of them lol. but current people have been there for a while and know me and know i am a regular and have been for many years.

anyway its a dog friendly pub.. i get my drink.. order my food and they know i have girls and will be in garden.. .. i get girls out of van and head to garden.. knowing there is plenty of places i can sit and can connect their leads so they will just chill i will chill.. landlady will bring my drink. my food ..water for girls and the usual treats for my girls..

all is normally nice and chilling... well today it bloody wasnt.. some women and guy was sitting eating with 2 black labs off lead sitting by them..

oh yes you guessed it the labs got up and come and started growling.. of which all my dogs and i gotta admit i was surprised that all 3 ..then in doggy fashion .. i think told them to "F*** off" :lolman: cos straight away the 2 labs went running off..

next thing i know the guy who has never been in the pub before till today..told me i should keep my vicious dogs under controll...and shouldn't bring them out in public..

here is my reply in my politest words.

im sorry my good man but i do beleive you have never been here before....i have for 15 years or so.. & my dogs have been here many times with no problems.. your dogs are off lead in a public place and mine are not..also my good man i would like to add that mine are not vicious... but i am sorry if i disturbed your pleasent afternoon. i will throw my food and pack my dogs up and get out of your way..im so sorry that your off lead dogs in a public bar garden were upset my my on lead well behaved dogs.

yeh like hell i answered like that...

i won't post my reply but im sure you can all imagine how i did actually reply to such and arrogant ass*ole .. blood boiling .. needless to say i dont think they will visit again.. not after half the pub came out when they heard the commotion at the back..me irrate my girls howling.. and barking just trying to protect me and back me up.. .. you gotta love my girls..

my dogs nasty...never.... ME ..yeh when i have to deal with people like that...

Some people are blind to the faults of those closest to them.

and he's obviously close to his precious, so well behaved. . . ordinary dogs.

i'm sorry your peaceful lunch was ruined Richard

but must confess to a little giggle at your girls telling the labs where to go.

cant believe the cheek of some people,a pub garden is not a place for off-lead dogs at all

but to come and confront you about your viscious dogs is just so laughable

i hope he wandered off hanging his paw in shame and tail between his legs........we call people like that ar*ewipes(when we are being polite):D

may not be the right thing to say, but I really wanna say: "you're so lucky to have your girls. Their DA BEST!" :D Love the fact that they're protecting you and themselves, love the fact that you're telling that idiot off EVEN MORE